REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST - ADMINISTRATOR OF GOVERNMENT e-PAYMENT GATEWAY - National Consultant
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-260418-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to recruit an experienced local consultant to fulfil the position of Administrator of Government e-Payment Gateway and support the institution in managing all activities related to the administration and functioning of the Government Electronic Payment Service MPay.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in areas such as computer sciences, engineering, telecommunications, economics, business administration or public administration;
- At least 5 years in IT project and product management in public or private sectors;
- At least 5 years of demonstrated working experience in management of electronic payments digital platforms or services;
- Extensive knowledge of e-Government agenda;
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies;
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle, enterprise architecture, cloud computing and SOA concepts;
- Familiarity with enterprise architecture, cloud computing and SOA concepts;
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in Romanian, Russian and English;
- Excellent time-, team-, meeting- and conflict- management skills;
- Strong self-organization and planning skills;
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision;
- Experience with the World Bank and other donors financed projects would be an asset.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment to be performed during the period December 2021 – June 2023.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark e-Payment Gateway Administartor by December 3, 2021 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Elena Adam, Senior Procurement Specialist
phone: +373 79886638