People in Need (PIN) is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest relief and development organizations in post-communist Europe and has administered projects in 37 countries over the past 30 years. See here for more information about the PIN: www.peopleinneed.net.
From 2009 onwards, PIN has added development programs to its work in Moldova, building a vision and practices that keep people and communities at the canter of our work. Throughout its presence in the country, PIN has been contributing to the development of the following sectors: Sustainable Livelihood and Environment, Social Inclusion and Protection, and Good Governance.
Installing, setting up, follow up of the maintenance & carrying out the maintenance and repair of PIN’s IT and communication material, office equipment or those used by PIN during its activities in Moldova.
- Being responsible for assets monitoring - material and equipment used by the team in Moldova. Ensuring the supply for his/her domain of activity.
- Following daily logistics activities in IT, providing administrative support to the Log & Proc Manager
- Being confident and trustful for the dealing with sensitive information (passwords, remote desktop access).
- Ensuring that documents comply with the internal procedures and donor requirements.
- Support the data protection on daily and systematic operation of PIN Moldova.
What we are looking for:
- Computer literacy – Basic computer literacy (or tech-savvy if you will) is elemental and quite necessary. As long as technology comes natural to the candidate, we can teach him the rest.
- Language skills – English to assure smooth communication.
- Information literacy – Candidate should be capable of online researching, looking for solutions
- Experience for at least 1 years
- Specific IT skills - following skills are welcomed:
c.Server Administration Background
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary, each half year revised based on appraisal performance;
- 28 days annual leave + 6 additional days for medical care;
- Friendly work environment; Multinational team;
- Investments in your professional development.
Interested applicants must submit their CVs to the following link: https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/8C2B1EF9FC/apply/
Deadline for application: December 15th, 2022, by COB. The applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. The application process might be stopped earlier if a suitable candidate will be identified before the application deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No phone call inquiries are allowed.
By sending their CV and other documents to the aforementioned link the candidate implicitly consents to their personal data appearing in the CV and such other documents being held and processed by PIN exclusively with the view to analysing the candidate’s suitability for the position, and to keep such data in our files for a reasonable period of time in accordance with the PIN's Data Protection Policy. The candidate can revoke such consent anytime by sending a notice. Kindly refrain from including any special personal data, whose processing, as per applicable law, requires the express written consent of the subject of such data.