The World Bank Moldova Office is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual for a temporary position.
Duties and Accountabilities:
Under the supervision of the Executive Assistant, the incumbent shall perform basic secretarial duties and respond to routine inquiries, working on a daily basis at the main switchboard for a minimum of 2, maximum 6 hours a day:
- answer telephone calls, respond to routine inquiries, and greet visitors to the Country Office;
- type, proofread, check for correct World Bank format and presentation of a variety of reports, letters, memos, and faxes;
- process incoming and outgoing faxes/emails and ensure timely dispatch and appropriate distribution of messages;
- operate fax machine and ensure adequate supplies; and
- perform other duties as required by the Executive Assistant, including backup for other team assistants.
- Fluency in spoken and written Romanian, Russian, and English required;
- Typing ability and knowledge of modern office technology;
- High degree of initiative, flexibility and judgment;
- Ability to establish priorities, assume responsibility, and work to meet deadlines; and
- Ability to work overtime, if and when required.
All interested candidates shall submit their applications (citing REF: Receptionist/TA) in English (a cover letter stating briefly why the candidate feels (s)he is qualified for this job, a CV and list of references) to:
World Bank Moldova Country Office
20/1 Puskin St.
MD 2012, Chisinau
Attn: Mrs. Diana Calugher
Tel.: +373 22 262-270, fax: +373 22 262-236, e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline for CVs submission: Friday, November 12, 2021.
A selection committee will select a short list. Only those short-listed will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.