The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a contractor to conduct a research and compile relevant information, in order to develop social-economic profiles for investment promotion of the whole North Development Region of Moldova and each rayon separately, within its “Government Advice on Economic Development” project.
For the detailed ToR, and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than July 15, time 17:00.
The objective of the assignment is the development of social-economic profiles for the whole region and rayons including rayon centers in North Development Region of Moldova. The North Development Region (NDR) of the Republic of Moldova includes Balti municipality and 11 rayons: Briceni, Edinet, Donduseni, Drochia, Falesti, Floresti, Glodeni, Ocnita, Riscani, Singerei and Soroca, in total 20 cities and 551 villages.
To achieve the objective the contractor shall perform the following tasks:
- Prepare the template of the social-economic profile for rayons and hole North Development Region.
- Arrange a meeting with all Local Public Authorities to present the initiative of RDA North supported by the Project.
- Arrange meetings with Local Public Authorities (City Hall, Mayor, District Council) to present the results of the exercise / social-economic profiles, in total 12 meetings.
- Prepare a PPT presentation on findings and results of the study
A successful bidding company is expected to meet at least the following requirements:
- be a legal entity registered in the Republic of Moldova;
- prove experience at the national or regional level in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and investment promotion;
- proven experience in conducting analyses, researches and elaborating reports and studies / drafting policy and/or legal documents / development of promotional materials , preferably in investment promotion activities;
- provide excellent in-house expertise in the field of Foreign Direct Investment, as well as solid backstopping support;
- comply to the principles of Quality Management regarding the organization and implementation of consulting services;
- experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor / implementing organization, preferably in the economic field
The successful bids shall include:
- Original detailed financial offer in MDL, VAT exclusive, corresponding to the activities proposed for implementation and requirements established in the ToR received (in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Cover letter;
- Technical offer with detailed description of the corresponding to the conditions and requirements established in the ToR;
- Company overview (profile), including experience in the area; team members and their main qualifications (CVs); contact data, persons responsible for the assignment implementation and coordination;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code and IBAN in MDL;
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Service or copy of the latest financial report.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company and experts experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of technical offer to the conditions set in the ToR) and 30% for the financial offer.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83385205) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard 73/1, Chișinău, 9th floor, MD-2001) not later than July 20, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.