The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a competent and experienced contractor in providing coaching and individual support on access to finance for business activities for vulnerable groups’ entrepreneurs, within its project “Economic Policy Advice to the Moldovan Government”.
The objective of the assignment is to improve the integration of vulnerable persons, especially Roma active and potential entrepreneurs, into the formal labor market and economic circuit. This should be achieved by increasing the project proposal elaboration knowledge, competences and skills of selected 50 entrepreneurs / potential entrepreneurs to access existing sources of finance for business.
The contractor will carry out the following tasks:
- Developing custom-made coaching materials (based on needs of the specific group of entrepreneurs);
- Delivering up to 10 one-day group coaching sessions (in the selected local or national centers, with up to 8 participants per group);
- Assistance in providing relevant logistic support in organizing 10 coaching session to achieve the overall objectives of the project;
- Insuring quality control and consistency of the coaching by providing one Coaching Assessment Report;
- Follow-up in delivering individual coaching support to at least 30 trainees in the targeted development and submission of project proposals in accordance with specific calls for proposals, announced at national level by various donors / programs.
All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the complete ToR, interested bidders should address a request to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title above.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope);
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Brief description of the approach in the assignment, relevant previous experience and competitive advantages of the bidder / company of consultants (up to 5 pages).
- CVs of the proposed consultants (at least two persons), underlying experience relevant for the assignment (up to 3 pages per consultant).
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83373695) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than February 12, 2021, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title.
This project is implemented with the financial support of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC)