Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected.
Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children.
We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for – and respond to – crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 85 years, and are now active in more than 80 countries.
Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for.
We want Plan International to reflect the diversity of the communities we work with, offering equal opportunities to everyone regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Plan International is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
We foster an organisational culture that embraces our commitment to racial justice, gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion.
Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. This means that we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with and we must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International's Safeguarding Children and Young People policy. Plan International also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this scheme we will request information from applicants previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment. By submitting an application, the job applicant confirms their understanding of these recruitment procedures.
Please note that Plan International will never send unsolicited emails requesting payment from candidates.
This position will play a key role in supporting the Moldova mission level MERL activities and ensuring high quality information and analysis is provided across the Plan International federation. The postholder will provide MERL leadership, technical support, and guidance to Plan International teams and partners in Moldova. The position will be based in Moldova ,Chisinau.
The MERL Specialist, will oversee the capacity, quality, and procedures of the monitoring, reporting and evaluation elements of each of the Moldova mission projects and programmes. This will involve working in colose coordination with the partners and team members to implement MERL frameworks and partner capacity strengthening plan. The role will ensure the Moldova mission has the right tools, processes, and systems in place to conduct MERL activities.
- Provide technical MERL leadership and advice to Plan partners and stakeholders, acting as the external relations focal point for the Ukraine Response, Moldova mission.
- Lead the development of project MERL frameworks and plans in coordination with in-country partners.
- Lead the development and review of MERL partner project tools and strategic instruments as aligned to the Plan Global MERL Policy.
- Lead on data monitoring, dissemination and processing for the Moldova mission to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensures all MERL work has a strong gender focus in line with Plan International’s Global Strategy.
- Ensure that the different capacities, vulnerabilities and coping mechanisms of girls and boys are considered and analysed.
- Support preparedness activities across all response locations.
- Develop M&E capacity building plans and provide training, coaching and mentorship to program staff and partners.
- Identify key data visualisation approaches to maintain profile of the response activities and to support learning and improvements.
- Capacitate staff and partners to collect quantitative and qualitative data, ensuring disaggregation by sex, age, and disability.
- Provide MERL input to the regular response sitreps.
- Foster use of the Child friendly Complaints and Feedback Mechanism toolkit and the Adolescent Consultations toolkits to meaningfully involve children, adolescents and young people throughout the response phases.
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant government departments, UN agencies and NGOs.
- Provide MERL advice and input for the development and submission of quality proposals and donor reporting products.
This role is based in Chisinau, Moldova and is open to Moldovan nationals only. closing Date: 11th June 2023. For more details and application procedure kindly go through our website: https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Chisinau-MERL-Specialist/912015601/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de contabil principal responsabil de operațiunile de logistică
- Fundația pentru dezvoltare angajează asistent/ă de proiect full-time
- Consultant individual pentru elaborarea și modificarea actelor normative ce țin de Registrul obiectelor de infrastructură edilitară (ROITE)
- Extended deadline: Helvetas is hiring Communication Officer
- People in Need is hiring a Project Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- Termen extins: HelpAge contractează consultant revizuire cadru normativ Centru de zi pentru persoane vârstnice
- UNDP Moldova is hiring a Chief engineer to provide technical support and expertise to the project in implementation of energy efficiency and renewable measures under Vacancy no. Qu23/02819
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Program Coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri