ACTED is hiring Project Officer (Site Management) - Edinet duty Station
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 41 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, and millions of people are displaced in various areas. ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behavior outlined in those documents.
Please note that any candidate offered a job will sign the Code of Conduct, and related policies, as part of their work contract. Misconduct can lead to dismissal.
Project Officer (Site Management) - Edinet Duty station
Deadline to apply: 03.04.2023
ACTED is looking for a Project Officer to join our team.
The Project Assistant is responsible for supporting the field activities according to the methodologies and guidelines provided by ACTED, engaged in community engagement and project implementation and monitoring. The project aims to cover all accommodation centres in Moldova and the needs in the province/area, based on the government's needs. Technical experience with projects developed in Moldova is desirable or a direct link with the beneficiary population.
- Monitor the situation in RACs- services, activities, issue, etc.
- Maintain contact with the RACs and know exactly what the RACs need and record it in the database, assisting the Project Officer
- Support the Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in the preparation of progress and reports, ensuring the quality and accuracy of technical information related to activities.
- Advise on the need to facilitate the scheduling of RAC visits
- Contact bases regularly and assess their needs.
- Inform the Project Officer of possible emergencies
- Identify referrals to be made and report them: education / legal / medical / child protection...
- Ensure that ACTED's visibility is present in the centers
- Facilitate and assist the teams during distribution inside the RACs
Qualified candidates must have:
- High school graduation. (Not mandatory)
- The ability to react promptly to crisis or emergency situations
- The ability to speak calmly and deal with the beneficiaries' needs
- Languages to speak: Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian
Benefits: Official employment from first day, International organization, additional paid leaves, Opportunities for growth, Competitive salary, Satisfaction from achieved results and supporting refugees, improving English skills working with international staff, Fresh fruit mix in the office, Psychological support through sessions.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language - named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- Send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager. Send your application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com.
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Terre des hommes Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent Social
- IRI Moldova - Public Opinion Research Associate Moldova
- Grants Specialist for the USAID Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Relansare: Manager, Centrul de monitorizare a traficului
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de administrarea paginilor instituției pe rețelele de socializare
- CRS Moldova is hiring MEAL Officer
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- Termeni de referință. Concurs de selectare de consultanți-formatori pentru dezvoltarea capacităților profesioniștilor din sectorul educație în vederea sprijinirii incluziunii copiilor refugiați în instituțiile de învățământ din RM