People in Need (PIN) is a Czech non-governmental organization that provides relief aid and development assistance while working to defend human rights and democratic freedom. It is one of the largest relief and development organizations in post-communist Europe and has administered projects in 37 countries over the past 30 years. See here for more information about PIN: www.peopleinneed.net.
From 2009 onwards, PIN has added development programmes to its work in Moldova, building a vision and practices that keep people and communities at the centre of our work. Throughout its presence in the country, PIN has been contributing to the development of following sectors: Sustainable Livelihood and Environment, Social Inclusion and Protection, Good Governance.
Summary of duties
The Assistant will be based in PIN’s office in Balti or Comrat and will be under the supervision of and report to the Cash Field Coordinators. The field assistant will be working in a team providing cash support to refugees hosting households and vulnerable households in North/South Moldova. The position is a full-time assignment (5 days per week, 8 hours a day). The field assistant should be able to dedicate her/his time fully to the work and have the flexibility to work every week in a different working place.
Place of work:
North CFA – Bălți office and surrounding areas with travels to other regions/locations (Briceni, Dondușeni, Edineț, Fălești, Glodeni, Nisporeni, Râşcani, Sângerei, and Ungheni).
South CFA – Comrat office and surrounding areas with travels to other regions/locations (Cahul, Cantemir, Taraclia, Basarabeasca, and Vulcănești).
Duration of employment contract: 6 months
The Employee particularly:
- Assists with identifying, registering, and verifying Moldovan hosting households eligible for cash support, using PIN registration system and processes in the target districts;
- Use tablets and phones to register beneficiaries;
- Distribute information materials to beneficiaries in the target districts;
- Travel around South/North Moldova and register beneficiaries in Primarias or in their homes;
- Answer calls and questions from beneficiaries and Primarias regarding the project and its implementation;
- Follow up on registered beneficiaries;
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation activities in the target districts;
- Gather feedback from the field & reporting it to the Field Coordinator;
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Field Coordinator.
- Be available to work full-time (8 hours per day);
- Be available for at least six months;
- Have the possibility and capacity to move to the target district Moldova;
- Highly organized, result-oriented, responsible and reliable manner;
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and cooperative working style;
- Fluent in Russian;
- Ability to speak Romanian is a plus;
- Ability to use tablet and smartphone;
- Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook.
Interested applicants must submit the CV following the link https://apply.workable.com/people-in-need-2/j/F9C8B1298C/apply/ or at email@example.com and use the subject heading (please mention the location, depending on the case): Ref: CFA Balti or Ref: CFA Comrat.
Deadline for application: May 31, 2022, by COB. The applicants will be invited for interviews on a rolling basis. The application process might be stopped earlier if a suitable candidate will be identified before the application deadline.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview. No phone call inquiries are allowed.
By sending their CV and other documents to the aforementioned link the candidate implicitly consents to their personal data appearing in the CV and such other documents being held and processed by PIN exclusively with the view to analyzing the candidate’s suitability for the position, and to keep such data in our files for a reasonable period of time in accordance with the PIN's Data Protection Policy. The candidate can revoke such consent anytime by sending a notice. Kindly refrain from including any special personal data, whose processing, as per applicable law, requires the express written consent of the subject of such data.