UN Women: National Consultant - on creation of services for victims of sexual violence
UN Women Moldova is looking for National Consultant - on creation of services for victims of sexual violence.
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow the link https://sc.undp.md/jobdetails/2356/ to see the complete job announcement and apply, following the instructions.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their online applications by 20 January 2022, 23:59 (Moldova local time) with the following documents:
- Duly filled Personal History Form (P-11 form) - including past experience in similar assignments; can be downloaded at https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment/application-process, a signed copy should be submitted.
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview about which of your previous experiences makes you the most suitable candidate for the advertised position;
- Financial proposal (in MDL) - specifying an all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs as per template provided (Annex I and Annex II);
If you think you have friends who might be interested in joining us, let them know and help us spread the word.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- People in Need Moldova is hiring a MEAL(Monitoring, Evaluation) Officer (Position for National Staff only)
- Community accountability Officer
- Asistent medical în servicii de îngrijire paliativă
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, Secția analiza inflației și indicatorilor sectorului real
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- Extended deadline - National Consultants in Climate Change Mitigation and MRV Systems Thematic
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal (durată determinată) responsabil de monitorizarea riscurilor și raportare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de director-adjunct de departament, șef direcție politică macroprudențială
- An expert to support to the Ministry of Infrastructure and Regional Development on policy aspects related to transport logistics from the prospective of EU integration agenda, under the MSME Competitiveness Project