Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Manager
Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Manager
The Government of Sweden has entered into a delegated agreement with the European Delegation in June 2020 for the implementation of EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul Project aiming to develop a regional ICT Innovation Centre for the Cahul region. The implementation of the project EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul started in September 2020 as the National Association of ICT Companies has entered into an agreement with Sweden on September 15, 2020 for the implementation of the project. It aims to improve Moldova’s global competitiveness and its business and investment environment. Innovative, high-value technology products and businesses are essential for development of the knowledge-based economy. Science, innovation and technology are the key drivers of the sustainable growth and competitiveness.
The project is in line with the Annual Action Program 2019 in favor of the Republic of Moldova and its Action entitled ‘EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul’, based on the Commission Decision ENI/2019/042-243.
The overall objective of the Action is to harness and strengthen the potential of the digital economy and enhance regional competitiveness, its business, and its investment environment.
The specific objectives are:
- Foster partnerships for innovation and entrepreneurship between the private sector, public sector and educational institutions in the region of Cahul.
- Promote technology, problem solving and creative solutions in learning and make STEM topics (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) more attractive for women and men, girls and boys.
Facilitate the emergence of start-ups in innovative sectors, build their capacity and investment readiness.
The Action is aligned to the Eastern Partnership priorities, the revised Association Agenda and the objectives of the 2017-2020 Single Support Framework (SSF) for Moldova and Chapter 18 of the European Union – Moldova Association Agreement. It will also support the implementation of the Eastern Partnership's ‘20 Deliverables for 2020’, as they relate to economic development. The proposed activities will support the implementation of the priorities identified in the European Joint Development Cooperation Strategy (Joint Programming Document) and the National Strategy for enhancing IT industry competitiveness ‘Digital Moldova 2020’.
Under the programmatic approach, the Action will contribute to the regional development of Cahul, in agreement with the Government of Moldova’s strategies for regional growth and well-being. The initiative will involve the major regional stakeholders and a general memorandum of understanding will be negotiated to seek commitment of the governmental authorities.
- Develop and update on a quarter basis the monitoring and evaluation plan for EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul project;
- Gather, evaluate, and keep record of all relevant to the log frame data related to the project performance;
- Develop various ways of methods to collect and constantly improve data collection on quantity and quality-based approach;
- Conduct internal control over performance indicators;
- Conduct external interviews with the beneficiaries of the project to assess the level of satisfaction, meeting expectation and level of performance and impact from the project side
- Communicate with and provide support to the project managers on data collection;
- Ensure a constant recording/documentation of most important facts about the project (activities, results, etc.);
- Develop and facilitate application/use of data collection instruments (e.g. templates, spreadsheets, other monitoring related documentation);
- Provide inputs and robust data, including, but not limited to, data for all indicators of the framework for evidence-based reporting as well as communication products;
- Prepare documents that capture approaches, good practices, lessons learnt and impact;
- Supervise the development of relevant statistical data (quantity and quality) driven to emphasize the impact of the project;
- Provide on a regular basis inputs related to data visualization highlighting project impact
- Collect input from managers to compile quarter/annual narrative reports;
- When applicable produce and disseminate user-friendly and informative table and graphs on project activities and results;
- Participate and support the planning and writing of the Annual Report, following guidance provided by the donor/partners;
- Work with the project team to organize internal review and planning sessions (which may also include counterparts and other stakeholders);
- Develop and update annual project factsheets;
- Create summary progress reports targeting various groups of interest;
- Provide input/ deliver communication priority cases with an emphasis on the ongoing/impact activities;
- Deliver monthly newsletter to identified target groups by the managers.
03. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Carry out the assignment as defined in the SOW;
- Complete the final deliverables in a timely manner as defined below;
- Conduct all business in a manner that respects local culture;
- Maintain high ethical standards, avoiding any actual or perceived conflicts of interest.
04. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and facilitate application/use of data collection instruments, monitoring tools and reporting templates;
- Interact with other project managers for data collection;
- Organize internal review and planning sessions;
- Participate and support the planning and writing of the quarter/annual;
- Deliver other activities aligned in the SOW per supervisor request.
- Reports (quarterly, annually);
- Evaluation tools and mechanisms in place;
- Performance Monitoring and project documents;
- Monthly newsletters;
- Communication cases /reasons;
- Activity reports.
06. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE
The consultant will perform his/her duties in Moldova, as indicated in the SOW.
07. PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE
The assignment will begin on/about November 2021 and end on/about November 2022.
If any of the above referenced agreements are shortened or extended, the assignment will be aligned with its timelines.
08. REPORTING INSTRUCTIONS
The consultant will report to the EU4Moldova: Startup City Cahul Project Deputy Director or her project deputies/designee, who will be responsible for supervising the consultants’ performance.
Interested candidates shall submit CV and motivation letter, in English, by December 20, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . The subject of the email will include the following information: Name/Surname/ Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Manager.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins: Manager Fundraising pentru România și Moldova
- Extended deadline: UNFPA Moldova Programme Manager on Youth Participation, (Service Contract, SB4.3)
- AO Laolalta angajează Coordonatoare / Coordonatori al Centrelor Comunitare în orașele Cahul, Comrat, Căușeni și Dondușeni.
- USAID MISRA is looking for a local legal customs expert for drafting new customs procedures re modification of customs declarations
- Procurement Assistant (G4) - MOL - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- Ministerul Justiției anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcțiilor publice vacante din cadrul aparatului central
- Administrator Asociația Consultanților în Afaceri și Management AO
- Nova Lines is hiring Accounting and HR coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant în raportări
- CIDP ANIMA// Angajare_Mentori_Program coaching tineri antreprenori CATalizator economic