Tender no. 83438776 Onsite event management during “Moldova Digital Summit 2023”

Tender no. 83438776 Onsite event management during “Moldova Digital Summit 2023”

The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to support the organization and management of the “Moldova Digital Summit 2023” event, within its “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova” project.

For the detailed ToR, and eventual questions please address a message to the e-mail: tenders-giz-moldova@giz.de, showing the tender number in the message title, not later than 24.05.2023 time 15:00. 

The objective of this assignment is to provide high-quality onsite logistics and management of the “Moldova Digital Summit 2023” event. The event will be held on 15-17 June 2023 (3 days). On 15 and 16 of June, the event will take place at Tekwill. On 17th of June the event will take place at Moldexpo premises. The event will include plenary and sectorial sessions running in parallel in different predefined premisses. The event shall be organised in hybrid format with estimated 90% of the speakers delivering their speeches and presentations from the stage. The online/live connection shall be ensured for the rest estimated 10% of the speakers. It is also expected that pre-recorded video content shall be played during the summit.

The event is going to be held in English language with simultaneous translation into Romanian and Russian and vice versa. Therefore, the service provider shall provide necessary equipment to ensure the translation for 3 days of the event. The maximum expected number of attendants at the event is 3000 persons.

The tender is open to private companies, public institutions, non-government organisations, professional associations, resident in the Republic of Moldova, established and operating in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova.

Offers must be prepared in English or Romanian.  

Proposals must be submitted in two parts, consisting of (according to the TOR): 

  • Part 1:  Technical offer, that should describe in detail how the Offeror intends to carry out the Term of Reference (ToR) for the development of requested deliverables
  • Part 2:  Financial offer, detailed budget expressed in Moldovan Lei, VAT 0.

Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer. 

All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed. 

Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes (physical form), showing the tender number 83438776 and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chisinau) not later than 26.05.2023 time 15:00. 

Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.