The scope of this assignment is to develop technical specifications/business requirements for design and
development of a new web site of the National Integrity Authority (https://ani.md).
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR). For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 18, 2022 time 15:00
Candidates shall demonstrate that they fulfil the following criteria:
- Licensed in ICT (University degree);
- At least five years of work experience in IT System analysis and development and/or web site development;
- At least three assignments as Business Analyst in in developing IT solutions similar to NIA official WEB page or of higher complexity (to be listed in CV);
- Knowledge of modern methodologies for designing and developing IT solutions, based on the previous assignments – list of projects/developed web sites to be presented in CV;
- Ability to translate business requirements into well-described software requirements and User Stories, based on the previous assignments – list of projects to be presented in CV;
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions, and experience in data visualization techniques and tools, based on the previous assignments – list of projects to be presented in CV;
- Good written skills in English, including technical writing.
Interested candidates shall submit the following set of documents:
- Detailed CV with the list of similar implemented assignments and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- Financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and a total amount per up to 14 workdays per assignment, for the period November 2022 – January 2023.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical part (CV and cover letter) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83425025) and subject on it, not later than November 22, 2022, time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.