Tender no. 83423450 Supporting the GPO, APO and PCCOCS in elaboration of Brand Book and promotional materials
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company or an organisation for ssupporting the General Prosecutors Office (GPO), Anticorruption Prosecutors Office (APO) and Specialized Prosecutor's Office on Organized Crime and Special Causes (PCCOCS) in elaboration of Brand Book and promotional materials within its project “Strengthening the Rule of Law and Anti-Corruption Mechanisms in the Republic of Moldova.”
The proposed assignment seeks to identify a company experienced in elaboration of Brand books and promotional materials and will provide support to GPO, APO and PCCOCS in the process of preparation of institutional visuals with their further placement on the beneficiaries’ institutional web pages and other media sources, in order to spur communication and increase the institutional visibility of these AC bodies.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than November 2, 2022 time 15:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
- Technical offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing:
- Company overview (profile for each organization participating in the Consortium);
- Short description of the methodology/approach used in fulfilling the scope, description of the activities and implementation schedule;
- Work samples related to Brand Books and promotional materials in order to increase the institutional visibility.
- CVs of the expert team;
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available licenses, permits, professional qualification certificates relevant for the assignment;
- Company bank data, including bank name, code, and IBAN in MDL.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report.
- Financial offer (in a separate sealed envelope), containing the overall gross amount for the realization of each activity / deliverable, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT exclusive. Only costs listed in the financial offer can be reimbursed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer (including company expert’s experience, capacity to perform as required, correspondence of the technical offer to the conditions set in the TOR) and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than November 4, 2022 time 15:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.