Internship in Audit - PwC Moldova (full-time)
As an Intern in Audit you will:
● Participate in real auditing projects under the supervision of professional auditors;
● Prepare statistical and analytical reports;
● Prepare the information for the colleagues who take part in auditing processes.
What’s in it for you:
● You will undergo an intensive induction program, with a coach and a buddy to help you integrate, develop and perform;
● You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and high quality training programs giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work;
● You will develop your awareness and leadership skills through soft-skills training program;
● You will be part of a team of talented and experienced professionals, with access to an integrated international library of information and get involved in challenging and complex assignments;
● You will get the chance to take part in exciting social activities and engagement projects.
What we are looking for:
● Students in the 2nd or 3rd year of studies in accounting, finance, engineering, maths, science, technology;
● Team-players interested in developing a career in the Audit field;
● Good computer skills (Microsoft Office tools);
● Fluency in English;
● Availability to work part-time though we understand that time to time you will have to attend courses/seminaries or exams;
● A high motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to learn.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code IAP in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909