REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST NATIONAL CONSULTANT - DEVOPS ENGINEER REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-eGA-172075-CS-INDV-RE
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to support the eGA in provisioning and maintaining automated deployment, operational tools and implement reusable PaaS services that support e-government infrastructure, sectorial services, as well as the environments on which they operate.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree, including MA, in areas such as computer sciences, engineering, telecommunications or related;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT area;
- Experience with DevOps and/or System/Network Administration;
- Experience working with source control systems, CI/CD, unit test and code coverage tools, containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes);
- Knowledge of logging, tracing, monitoring and alerting tools;
- Knowledge of network protocols and administration;
- Knowledge of database administration (MSSQL, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch);
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages. Communication in Russian is an advantage.
- Experience with Azure DevOps or .NET technologies;
- Experience with automated security tools;
- Certifications in DevOps, virtualization and container technologies, network administration, Linux and Windows system administration.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in November 2021 with a three-months trial period. The contract may be extended subject to the Consultant’s good performance and the same fee rate.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark DEVOPS by November 19, 2021 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova