At Safeguard Global, our vision is to forever transform the way people work around the world. We are a leading HR and Payroll outsourcing company on a mission to equip our clients to adapt to an ever-shifting global market. With over 900 clients and across 15 global offices, we enable organizations to hire, onboard and pay employees in more than 165 countries. Whether it is helping companies become multi-national powerhouses or taking care of payroll for organizations as they expand, Safeguard Global is here to help.
As a member of our team, you will have an opportunity to work alongside driven and dedicated individuals while prioritizing client service. From communicating with our global clients to day-to-day query management, you will gain an incredible amount of experience and further your own professional abilities through this position. Our team is committed to providing a high-quality work environment that promotes success and team unity.
- Set clear team goals and measure KPIs
- Oversee day-to-day teams' operation and performance
- Communicate with teams about their performance
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Highlight training needs and provides coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Plan and organize team-building activities
- Keep team engaged & motivated
- Set quarterly objectives for the team aligning with department goals. Monitor objectives to ensure individual and department success
- Support GEO Manager to recruit, train & manage new team members
- Hold regular team meetings to review successes and challenges
- Manage client escalations & expectations
Key Skills required:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Team Leader
- Excellent customer service skills
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- KPI driven
- Strong problem-solving skills
Benefits of joining Safeguard:
- Internal referral bonus beginning with 500 USD
- Opportunities for certification and Training (Safeguard University, Percipio)
- Smart working (Work from Home)
- International environment
- Multicultural Diversity
Want to know more? See Our Values
Fun: Games, tennis table, gym, online (off-line) team-buildings company-wide and also for each Team.
Caring: Give some time to your community, 2 paid days for charity, and other days off paid by the company for specific reasons
Passion/Talent Safeguard Global has dedicated employees with a huge professional background and ready to share all that knowledge with you!
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for.