Young people from the Eastern partner countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine) and Russia are invited to apply to become a member of the new cycle of the EU4Youth Alumni Network.
The network is for you, if you are:
- A young person aged between 18 and 35;
- Resident in Moldova
- Eager to commit time and effort to voluntarily involve yourself in Alumni Network activities in your local community;
- Have some experience (or motivation to gain) in youth work activities at national/community level;
- Have an interest to work with disadvantaged young people and to develop competences in this field;
- Have experience in participating and/or coordinating project(s) in the framework of one of the EU-funded initiatives, such are:
- Erasmus+ Youth in Action (youth exchange, youth workers mobility),
- European Solidarity Corps,
- EU4Youth programme,
- Young European Ambassadors,
- Civil Society Fellowships,
As a member of the network, you will:
- Receive permanent mentorship support: you will be supported by a professional youth worker – mentor in your country of residence, who will guide you in your learning process and in the process of implementation of local initiatives.
- Implement local initiatives for disadvantaged groups: you will be invited to develop a local initiative (individually or in a team) for a group of at least 10 disadvantaged youth in your respective community, with financial support for covering the necessary costs.
- Participate in a series of events (in online and residential format): you will have access to a series of learning opportunities related to your responsibilities, such as Kick-off and Mid-term events, Thematic workshops and networking meetings, IdeaLab and a Final evaluation event.
- Develop your competences: through your active participation in the Alumni Network activities and the support provided to you, you will gain more experience in working with young people (with a strong focus on disadvantaged youth).
- Receive a certificate of recognition: by the end of the programme, after successful completion of your initiative(s), you are entitled to receive a certificate of recognition issued by the EU4Youth managing authority at the European Commission. Participants from the Russian Federation will receive a certificate from the SALTO Eastern European and Caucasus Resource Centre.
The new network will unite up to 90 young people who will be chosen through an open selection process. Applications are open until 15 October 2021 via the link: http://onlineform.salto-youth.net/1820.
Please note that applicants need to be/get registered on the platform before proceeding with the application.
Read more about the open call here.
The EU4Youth Alumni Network aims to sustain and mobilise the enthusiasm and voluntary spirit of young people generated during their participation in the above-mentioned EU projects and programmes. It offers Alumni the opportunity to connect with disadvantaged young people in their countries, and support them to become more active in their communities and actively participate in EU mobility programmes.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.