Call for Proposal (CFP) for Responsible Parties Civil Society Organizations/Consortium to deliver a set of interventions to support the Refugee women and girls’ and those from host communities survivors of GBV and those at-risk
UN Women within the project “Promoting Gender-responsive Refugee Responses at the Regional and Country Level” invites Civil Society Organisations/Consortium to deliver a set of interventions to support the Refugee women and girls’ and those from host communities survivors of GBV and those at risk.
UN Women aims to ensure that vulnerable refugee women including GBV survivors and those at-risk have strengthened access to protection services, as well first responders women-led organizations have increased capacities to deliver PSEAH sensitive and GBV survivor gender responses; women and girls, men and boys are informed about PSEAH and GBV available services, but also men and boys are engaged in taking action in support of gender equality and positive masculinity.
In the framework of the priorities outlined above, UN Women Moldova Country Office welcomes proposals against the following activities, but not limited to:
- Provide information, group and individual legal counselling and referral for up to 3,000 refugee women survivors GBV/VAW and those most at risk (i.e., new widows, women with disabilities, women heads of households, older women, Roma women, HIV/AIDS affected women etc.), including victims of GBV/VAW survivors and those most at risk from national level;
- Provide structured group and individual psychosocial assistance up to 3,000 refugee women and girls GBV/VAW survivors and those most at risk, including victims of GBV/VAW survivors and those most at risk from national level (i.e., female adolescents, new widows, women with disabilities, women heads of households, LGBTQI, and cancer survivors etc.);
- Ensure referral of up to 50 women in need and at-risk for advanced and specialized mental health and psychosocial support service providers in Moldova and support the cost of needed mental health medicines;
- Foster a conducive environment in support of women’s rights and protection, up to 750 men and boys from refugees and host communities will participate and engage in dialogues relating to positive gender-equitable attitudes and practices and positive masculinity through HeForShe dialogues;
- Support up to 10 youth-led and men-led innovative initiatives that combat VAW/GBV in including through the use of social media and digital platforms;
- Carry out awareness raising activities targeting up to 2500 (2000 female and 500 male) men, women, boys, girls and youth on GBV available services and Protection from Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH) in the different communities.
The total budget available for this call for proposal is up to USD 200,000.00.
The proposals are expected to start from February 2023 and be implemented for a period of 7 months. The implementation of the Partnership Agreement to be signed under this CFP is expected to be completed not later than end August 2023.
The deadline for proposals submission is January 23, 2023; Time: 18:00 pm, Moldova local time, GMT+2.
Any clarification questions may be submitted by 18 January 2023 to the email: email@example.com.
Supporting documents could be found following the link: https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails2/2588/
All proposals should be sent by email to the following secure email address: firstname.lastname@example.org