UNICEF Moldova is contracting an Individual Consultant to provide technical assistance to the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection to implement the second phase of the RESTART reform and to the Ministry of Education and Research to increase access to and enrollment in pre-school education, specifically among the most vulnerable children, such as Roma, children with disabilities, children from rural areas and poor families and improve the financial sustainability of preschool education.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree (Masters or PhD) in law, social sciences, public policy or international development policy.
- A minimum of seven years of professional experience in social research, social policy or technical assistance related to public policy, Public Financial Management, budget analysis, fiscal reforms
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Strong knowledge of current policy debates on Social Reforms carried out in Moldova;
- Demonstrated ability to produce clear, concise policy documents;
- Previous experience in social policy is an asset;
- Demonstrated working experience with government officials, local authorities, and UN agencies;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Romanian and a working knowledge of English are required. Knowledge of Russian would be an advantage.
How to apply:
To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Application deadline: 3 December 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage).
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Coordonator de proiect în cadrul organizației AFAD or. Bălți
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile
- Data Collector - World Vision Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal planificare strategică
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist/ă principal/ă în raportări
- Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Cercetător științific
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Education and Psychosocial Support
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist consultant, Direcția Cercetări Aplicate
- Anunț concurs pentru post vacant Instituția Publică Centrul de Consiliere Agricola și Rurală (CCAR) oferă oportunități pentru un Cercetător științific stagiar în domeniul agricol, cu accent pe activități orientate spre satisfacerea nevoilor fermierilor și
- Monitoring Evaluation Accountability Learning (MEAL) Officer - Moldova