HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - Samsung Moldova, is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of:
Key Account Manager
KAM is responsible for sales in distribution channels, and managing all the related processes
- 1+ year of relevant experience (preferably on position of Sales Analyst, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Key Account Manager)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Romanian languages
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Preferred industries: Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Retail
- MS Excel proficiency, ability to work with big data (advanced formulas, pivot tables, statistical modeling, forecasting)
- University Degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English and Romanian languages.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion abilities to achieve sales targets and drive business growth.
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish rapport and build trust with partners.
- Ability to work independently but perform as a good team player.
- Proactive and self-motivated approach to work, with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales objectives.
- Strong presentation skills to effectively communicate product features, benefits, and value propositions to partners.
Sales Strategy & Business Development
- Analysis of information from customers, MI, independent agencies of competitor’s activities, market changes and trends, developing counter-measures in order to achieve the targets. Competitor movement benchmarking
- Ability to analyze market data and identify opportunities for increasing market share and improving sales performance.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring partner satisfaction
- Ability to conduct regular business reviews with partners to evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with key partners
- AR and CL control and adjustment based on partner’s sales capability, creation of release after receiving orders from customers adjusting it to current availability, assigning coop funds, other bonuses and discounts according to performance and sales results of each customer
- Strong problem-solving skills to address partner issues and provide effective solutions.
Product Management: Marketing, Planning & Pricing
- Knowledge of competitor analysis and the ability to develop strategies to outperform competitors in the market.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales reporting tools to track and analyze sales performance.
- Special deals/prices negotiations with channel
- Reaching Q and annual KPI’s
- Ability to provide accurate sales forecasts and contribute to overall sales planning adjusting them according
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code KAM in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 68898408
Alte anunturi de angajare
- GIZ - Advisor on Public Administration Reform and Training System
- OSCE Mission to Moldova is hiring a Senior Driver/Dispatcher (G3) (Short-Term Assignment)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al direcției reglementare
- USAID hires employee to review payment requests, ensure that invoices or claims are valid, properly authorized, and processed timely and accurately.
- USAID MISRA is looking for a Financial Analyst – Capital Markets
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău
- Specialist în Comunicare și PR, Moldova Innovation Technology Park
- Project Associate (Roster NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova Projects
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert/ă principal/ă, analiză, prognoză și emisiune a monedei naționale
- Oportunitate de angajare: Consultanți Juniori la CICO!