HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - the international humanitarian organization - IFRC is looking for a Programme Assistant.
The Programme Assistant, Branch Development, and Volunteer Management are responsible for providing administrative support to team members throughout the planning and implementation of educational, charitable, or professional programs communicating between program participants and managerial staff, creating and updating program schedules, and assisting in the planning and managing program events to ensure that programs run smoothly for both staff and participants.
The Programme Assistant, Branch Development, and Volunteer Management will help the NSD (National Society Development) Coordinator and Volunteer Management Coordinator to run initiatives at the branch level and among volunteers, working closely with other employees to develop program schedules, oversee budgeting expenses, connect with event venues and write instructional documents.
Job duties and responsibilities
Program assistance (70%):
- Support in preparing documentation towards projects, programs, and grants (both proposals and budgets) as well as reports within the Branch Development area;
- Assist in managing the budget for special and routine events;
- Under the NSD Coordinator’s supervision, support MRCS to implement their Branch Development activities as per identified goals, objectives, and operating principles, and within established budgets, timeframes, and compliance requirements;
- Keep contact regularly with local branches to discuss and support them in organizational and technical matters;
- Under the NSD Coordinator’s supervision support MRCS branch initiatives in project development, resource mobilization, and sustainability activities;
- Follow the request of the NSD Coordinator to carry out one-on-one meetings on Branch Development with interested/involved sides to answer questions and learn more about how future programs and activities could be improved;
- Support MRCS to coordinate Branch Development-related information collection, analysis, and reporting;
- Support in managing financial resources, making payments for vendors and suppliers.
Administrative assistance (30%):
- Answer phone calls and in case of the NSD Coordinator’s request follow emails, type letters and reports, support in proofreading, and from time to time make copies of documents and or update files as needed;
- Attend general staff meetings, Branch Development and volunteer management meetings and take minutes;
- Support to make reservations for various off-site business meetings;
- Support in organizing the NSD Coordinator’s (and in case of necessity Volunteer Management Coordinator’s) working calendar and send out reminders of impending appointments
- Assist in the planning and overseeing of significant events;
- Support in organizing various activities (trainings, workshop sessions, meetings, round-tables, forums, conferences) at the central level and in the places;
- Support to reserve equipment and conference rooms for presentations and in-office meetings.
- Relevant university degree, or equivalent qualification
- 1-3 years of work experience in the humanitarian or development sector
- 1-3 years of field experience with a humanitarian organization working in a developing country setting
- 1-3 years of proven experience in managing teams, plans, programs and budgets
- Experience with project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and reporting, ideally working directly with local organizations in complex environments
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Romanian.
- Good command of Russian
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Accuracy and fine attention to detail
- Organized and self-starter in work prioritizing
- Report writing skills
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PA in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Swedish Prison and Probation Service - Project Assistant (consulting services)
- Council of Europe is hiring Project Assistants
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult/ă principal/ă al Direcţiei legislație bancară
- Apel de candidaturi pentru selectarea unui expert în domeniul bunei guvernări pentru implementarea Proiectului „Consolidarea cadrului de protecție a consumatorilor în Moldova
- Extended Deadline for Design and deliver Export Marketing Program for the producers and emerging exporters of fresh fruits in Moldova
- Extended Deadline: UNFPA Communication Manager on PD, Chisinau, Moldova, Service Contract (SB4.3)
- Specialist/specialistă în activitatea de lobby (advocacy, parteneriate și rețele) în cadrul A.O. „CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției Cooperare Tehnică Externă și Colaborare Bilaterală
- Technical Trainer for the Community and Organizational Development (COD) Project - Peace Corps Moldova
- Environmental, Social and Governance Officer