Request for proposal (RFP): Conducting audience research in Moldova
Proposal cost: Competitive
Closing date: 10am (GMT) Monday 18 September 2023
This request for proposals focuses specifically on the work being carried out in Moldova where BBC Media Action is supporting TeleRadio Moldova’s (TRM) transformation into a modern public service broadcaster through capacity strengthening, content creation and the development of a multi-media strategy.
Research agencies are being asked to submit proposals and quotes for conducting research on the general perception and consumption of TRM among various audiences and on the perception of three flagship TRM programmes.
Full proposals must be submitted by email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00 on Monday 18th September 2023. Proposals not submitted via email or after the deadline will not be considered.
Please submit your proposal in PDF format and include: “[Agency Name] proposal to BBC Media Action Audience Research in Moldova” as the email title.
Full details of the project, and how to apply, can be found in the RFP and budget template documents below:
More details you can read on https://www.bbc.com/mediaaction/jobs/research-call-for-proposals-moldova-2023
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Inginer junior în domeniul ingineriei civile
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- Project Associate - OHCHR component of the Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- School Grants Officer to support the MoER in managing the implementation of SG activities related to „Education Quality Improvement Project”
- Communication Specialist at HIAS Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Partnership Coordinator
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy Announcement - Chauffeur
- HelpAge International contractează experți sau companii de consultanță pentru instruiri în domeniul comunicare, marketing și sustenabilitate a activităților generatoare de venit pentru vârstnici
- UNICEF Moldova: Long Term Arrangement (LTA) for provision of periodic on-site financial assurance services according to agreed-upon procedures – Spot Checks