15 June 2023
01 July 2023
Expected Duration of Assignment:
01 July 2023 – 31 April 2024
14 working days/month
“Partnerships 4 Women Leadership and Good Governance” Project is an EU/FES funded project implemented by the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung (FES) Moldova in cooperation with the Institutum Virtutes Civilis (IVC). The overall goal of the the Project is to contribute to strengthening the Moldovan civil society in order to engage in enhancing governance and shaping the life of their communities.
With a view to attaining the overall goal, the project aims at:
- empowering and building the capacity of Civil Society Organisations (SCOs), Community-based organisations (CBOs) and Local Action Groups (LAGs) to influence policy-making at the local and national levels through the development and monitoring of public policies; the promotion of participatory budgeting, administrative transparency, including in public procurement; and, the promotion of gender-sensitive public policies;
- building the capacity of Decision Makers (DMs) of all levels to develop and apply policies, including gender-sensitive ones, as well as to cooperate successfully with the CSOs, CBOs, LAGs in the participatory policy-making.
- enhancing the capacity of women and girls in participating in the decision-making processes at all levels, by empowering and encouraging them to have a more active role in decision-making processes.
- enhancing public awareness on women’s role in good governance and the importance of ensuring equal opportunities for their social, economic and political participation.
The project activities will include capacity building (workshops, trainings, conferences, roundtables, subgrants & mentorship, alumni networking platforms) for women, relevant CSOs & DMs, public policy development and monitoring, advocacy and participatory decision-making and awareness raising on women’s role in good governance and importance of ensuring equal opportunities for social, economic and political participation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Organises and ensures continuous bookkeeping (prepares primary accounting documents in compliance with the national legislation; manages payroll process; makes payments for physical and legal entities; keeps evidence of the contract execution and verification acts).
- Fills in the accounting records and develops the yearly balance sheet using specific accounting programmes (prepares accounting books/registers; fills in the accounting books/registers; prepares the check balance; calculates and enters data in the balance sheet format; prepares the annexes to the balance sheet etc.).
- Prepares, verifies and submits monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the relevant national authorities in compliance with the legal requirements.
- Conducts the patrimonial evaluation.
- Organises the external financial audit.
- Conducts the procurement process for the project needs.
- Centralises the financial reports of the project consortium (FES & IVC) and prepares monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports to the FES and the EU in compliance with the funding organisations’ requirements;
- Manages the project financial process (financial planning, implementation and monitoring) based on the project budget. Develops and presents modifications to the budget, if necessary.
TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS
- Has good knowledge of the Moldovan accounting system and legislation;
- Keeps abreast of recent legal updates regarding accounting;
- Experience of working for the non-governmental sector;
- Maintains a high level of accuracy in his/her work;
- Knowledge of and experience with external financial audits;
- Has effective interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team;
- Is trusted and never compromises his/her ethics;
- Previous experience of administering funds by international donors and applying their financial guidelines is an advantage.
- Master's/ university degree in finance and accounting;
- Minimum 5-years of bookkeeping/ financial management experience;
- Fluent in Romanian, English and Russian languages;
- Flexibility to work outside the normal working hours.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
To apply for the job, interested individuals must submit the following documents/information:
- CV, including information about past experience in similar positions;
- Letter of recommendation from previous work places.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please send your applications not later than June 15th to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind scrierea de proiecte și accesarea de granturi pentru ONG-urile membre URONPIC
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- AO HELP angajează Comunicator/comunicatoare și relații cu publicul
- U.S. Embassy is hiring an Education Outreach Coordinator
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției administrare patrimoniu
- Solidarity Fund PL în Moldova angajează Specialist/ă junior management intern (Suport IT)
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate