The Ministry of Education and Research (MoER) has received financing from the World Bank Group toward the cost of the Moldova Higher Education Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for individual consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include provision of the technical support and assistance of the MoER and related agencies/units with the overall project implementation, as well as to maintain continuous and efficient communication between and within all the mentioned stakeholders.
This is a full-time assignment (subject to 8 hours per day) expected to begin in June 2023. The contract will be signed for a period of 12 months. Subject to Consultant’s satisfactory performance, the contract may be renewed until September 2025, but no more than the Project closing day.
The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment including qualifications requirements can be found at the MoER web page: https://mec.gov.md/ro/content/achizitii-publice
The MoECR now invites eligible Individual Consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09 00 to 17 00 hours.
The applications should include letter of Expression of Interest, CV, and related recommendation letters, if any.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by June 16, 2023, 16:00 o’clock, Moldova local time.
Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova, MHEP
Stefan cel Mare 180, 13th floor, room no. 1307,
mun. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova MD-2004
Tel/fax: 022 23-25-02
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Departamentul Cooperare Internaționala, USM anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist proiecte în Oficiul Proiecte și Granturi
- Asociația Investitorilor din România angajează Coordonator de proiecte
- Manager Call Centru
- Junior Recruiter at HR-Consulting
- Procurement Associate (NPSA-7) - EU Confidence Building Measures Programme, funded by the European Union, 11003
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Институт Обучения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет офис-менеджера
- The European Union Delegation to the Republic of Moldova is looking for a Project Officer
- Project Assistant Job at the American Chamber of Commerce
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert(e) pentru realizarea unei evaluări inițiale a percepției egalității de gen în 10 raioane selectate