WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psycho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
Position: English Teacher
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova
Work schedule: Part time
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application closing date: 9.06.2023
The English Teacher will work under the supervision of the Program Coordinator.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organise Basic and Intermediate English Language Courses for Children and Adolescents
- Plan, prepare, and deliver lessons efficiently, in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments
- Evaluate and document progress and performance
DEGREE OF EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in English as a Second language or relevant fields of English literature, and teaching
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a teacher/instructor in English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Certification/licenses in teaching English to speakers of other languages. OR
- Certificate of teaching English as a foreign language
- In-depth knowledge in developing teaching curriculum
- Experience working in crisis/post-conflict areas is desirable
- Fluent in Russian and/or Ukrainian languages is highly desirable
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Email)
- Be innovative, flexible and able to provide clear advice to counterparts as to methods and approaches to overcome difficulties, if encountered
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize work under pressure
Please note that the interview will be conducted in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The work schedule and other details will be discussed with the employer during the interview.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their updated CV (or Resume) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th of June 2023.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNFPA Communication Analyst, Chisinau, Moldova, NO-A (TA)
- Asociația „The Moldova Project” anunţă concurs de angajare pentru funcția de Psiholog
- U.S. Embassy is hiring an Education Outreach Coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției rezoluție bancară
- IREX Moldova/Programul Comunitatea Mea - Anunț de angajare a unui/ei Specialist/e în comunicare - full-time
- IREX Moldova/Programul Comunitatea Mea - Anunț de angajare coordonator de program în domeniul politicilor publice privind descentralizarea – full-time
- Coordonator de proiect în cadrul proiectului Participarea Republicii Moldova la Expoziția Mondială ”Expo Osaka 2025
- Институт Обучения в Развитии "MilleniuM" ищет преподавателя румынского языка
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inspector superior (broșare și expediție)
- A.O. The Moldova Project angajează operator introducere date