The Center for Health Policies and Studies (PAS Center) has received financing from the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria toward the cost of the Sustainability of Services for Key Populations in Eastern Europe and Central Asia (“EECA”)” project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for development of an operational guidance on decentralization and rapid initiation of HIV testing and treatment based on Moldova experience.
This consultancy is expected to begin in June 2023 and continue until September 2023.
More detailed information related to requested service and qualification requirements of the consultant can be found in Terms of Reference (ToR) at this link: https://pas.md/ro/PAS/Tenders/Details/581
The PAS Center now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. The Consultants are hereby invited to submit their updated CV. Please note that the PAS Center is not bound to accept any of the CVs.
The Consultant should meet the following minimum qualifications requirements:
- University degree in public health;
- Minimum 5 years of progressive professional experience in the area of HIV;
- Technical expertise gained through experience in the area of HIV;
- Experience in design and implementation of HIV testing policies;
- A thorough understanding of the HIV testing strategies in Moldova;
- Working operational knowledge and understanding of an operational guidance;
- Solid computer literacy and excellent online communication skills;
- Ability to synthesize complex information and issues;
- Very good communication and presentation skills with government and other stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III, paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016, Revised November 2017 and August 2018 (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the „Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants” method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
The PAS Center will select the consultants on the basis of comparison of consultants’s qualifications for the assignment and conformity with the TOR’s requirements.
First-hand information about the ToR can be obtained from the person below during office hours 09.00 to 18.00.
Lucia Pirtina – Program Coordinator, PAS Center
The deadline for submission of Consultant’s CV is June 14, 2023, 6:00 PM o’clock, Moldova local time
CVs can be submitted by e-mail to the address below:
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de contabil principal responsabil de operațiunile de logistică
- Fundația pentru dezvoltare angajează asistent/ă de proiect full-time
- Consultant individual pentru elaborarea și modificarea actelor normative ce țin de Registrul obiectelor de infrastructură edilitară (ROITE)
- Extended deadline: Helvetas is hiring Communication Officer
- People in Need is hiring a Project Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- Termen extins: HelpAge contractează consultant revizuire cadru normativ Centru de zi pentru persoane vârstnice
- UNDP Moldova is hiring a Chief engineer to provide technical support and expertise to the project in implementation of energy efficiency and renewable measures under Vacancy no. Qu23/02819
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy - Program Coordinator
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri