Position / Title: Administrative and Financial Officer
Report to: Project Manager
Time: Full Time
Start date: as soon as is possible
Alliance of Small Enterprises from Moldova is a non-governmental, membership-based business association. AIM’s members are small businesses working in the Republic of Moldova. Our members work together as allies through networking, resourcing, advocacy, and other initiatives to encourage and protect development and growth through sharing common principles.
The mission of AIM is to advance and protect the general welfare and prosperity of small businesses and those doing business with small businesses in the Republic of Moldova so that the business community and its citizens shall prosper. We serve as a “first call” resource and business trade organization with local, regional, national and international reach.
We are a small business community working together toward common goals that will develop a clear and understandable business-legal environment, in order to promote economic growth and investment in the Republic of Moldova.
- Development of business community
- Monthly Member Events and Informal Networking
- Educational Seminars and highlighting members Best practices
- Members online communication: Email, Website News, Monthly Newsletter, Facebook page and Facebook closed group
- Other opportunity events
B. "First call” resource for consultation, referrals and reporting
- Consultation for businesses on processes and norms in the Moldovan market;
- Referrals between members, sector associations and other external resources for advice, best practices, and business relationships;
- Reporting grievances, challenges, and solutions relevant to the membership.
C. Policy & advocacy through business to government dialogue
- Collecting and synthesizing members needs and challenges
- Data Collection and Report on How Businesses Operate
- Advocacy for members
- Creation of Legal Framework for Business Processes
Our organization is seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Administrative and Financial Officer. The ideal candidate will have experience in both administrative and financial tasks, and be able to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously. This is a full-time position.
- Ensure the financial management and reporting for the portfolio of the projects
- Responsible for acquisition procedures and processes ensuring the compliance with organization and donors' policies
- Manage and maintain financial records and documentation
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial reports
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and laws
- Assist in budget preparation and management
- Monitor and manage budgets implementation
- Maintain personnel records and assist in payroll processing
- Provide administrative support to the executive team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If you are a highly motivated and organized individual with a background in finance and administration, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Email a resume / CV to Liliana Busuioc, AIM Executive Director - firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is June 5th, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției Integrare Europeană și Relații Internaționale
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova: Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- UNFPA Communication Analyst, Chisinau, Moldova, NO-A (TA)
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Procurement Assistant (Regular NPSA-5) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator analiză risc sistemic
- Environmental Specialist within Education Quality Improvement Project (EQIP)
- Termen extins: Centrul Național de Prevenire a Abuzului față de Copii anunță concurs pentru angajarea unui asistent(ă) social(ă) la Barnahus
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Centrul Universitar Francofon din cadrul Departamentului Cooperare Internațională USM anunță concurs pentru funcția de Asisitent Logistică/Evenimente și Comunicare