Duration : 6 Months extendable due to performance and fund availability
Start date : 05-Jun-2023
You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
Supports the Logistics Department in all the maintenance, safety and security, equipment, and premises needs/requirements at the Moldova Mission, supports in the TRF (Trip Request Form) management, assists the Logistics Officer with the procurement documentation and dossiers, acts as support driver whenever needed, reports directly to the Logistics Officer, and performs any other tasks required by the Logistics Coordinator and the Logistics Officer.
Key activities in your role will include
- Provides assistance in the maintenance works in the AAH Office and the Guesthouses.
- Follows up the water, electricity, landline, and internet bills’ payments on schedule and updates the payment follow up tool. •Supports the Logistics Coordinator to ensure that all the premises (guesthouses and Office) have the adequate safety equipment (fire extinguishers, first aid kits, hibernation kits, etc.).
- Monitors and replaces the expired items in the Hibernation Kit & First Aid Kits.
- Updates the safety equipment sheet and share it with the Logistics Coordinator on monthly basis.
- Ensures the maintenance and fuel source for the power generators and heaters in the Moldova Office.
- Whenever feasible, handles minor fixes in the Moldova Office and GH’s (guesthouses).
- Ensures the adequate administration of the keys, doors and windows locks, and security systems in the Moldova Office. •Ensures the maintenance and fuel source for the power generators and heaters in the Moldova Office.
- Supports the Logistics Coordinator and Logistics Officer with general needs and requirements at the Moldova Office, the GH’s, and from staff members focusing on the proper operations of the Mission.
- Provides support in events management and meeting arrangements.
- Liaises with landladies/landlords.
- Supports the Logistics Officer with the movement management tool and TRF’s.
- Follows up and prepares the related movement reports as per the given tools.
- Prepares all the related reports of operational payments and running costs uploading to the required platforms and follows payments with the Finance Department ensuring the loop is closed in due course.
- Always follows the AAH Code of Conduct, Principles, Logistics Department’s Internal Tasks’ Delegation/Distribution, and COVID19 Protocols.
- Always follows instructions from line management.
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- High School certificate with professional experience in supply chain, purchase. University degree preferred on Business and customs, Business Administration, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or related.
- Holding a valid driving license, warehouse keeping, customs and basic IT knowledge. 1 year as a Purchaser, as driver and/or warehousing. Working in humanitarian sector is an asset
- English & Rumanian compulsory (written and verbal), Russian an asset. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows environment, intermediate Excel level required, Intermediate Microsoft word and PowerPoint, Outlook desirable Mobility between bases as required. No international travels required.
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract
- Base: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and to candidate’s previous experience.
For more details and application please access https://people.acf-e.org/employ/index.php/positions/view/7808/Logistics-AssistantDriver/ or you can send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Angajăm specialist în PR și comunicare
- UNDP Moldova: Programme Manager (NPSA10) - Addressing the impacts of energy crisis and initiating solutions toward energy security and addressing energy poverty/FPI (EU-funded project)
- USAID Moldova Job Vacancy: Supervisory Administrative Management Specialist
- Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA-8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Asistent/-ă social/-ă, A.O.„CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”, Departament tineret
- CNPAC anunță concurs pentru funcția de consultant juridic în cadrul serviciului de audiere a copiilor în condiții speciale
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy – Communications Specialist
- BBC Request for proposal (RFP): Conducting audience research in Moldova
- Financial Management Specialist to provide technical support and assist the MoER in FM activities related related to „Education Quality Improvement Project”.
- People in Need is hiring a Project Assistant