About us: Hope4 is one of the fastest growing not-for-profit organisations in the world, with offices both in the UK and Moldova. Hope4 gained recognition for is effective response to the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis and was one of the first NGO's on the ground in Moldova, providing life changing support to the thousands of women and children's flooding across the border. The effects of poverty, crime and conflict is significant, and has a profound impact on desperate lives right across Eastern Europe. Hope4 is on the ground in Moldova making a huge difference, providing emergency aid to desperate families.
What We Offer:
- Work in an international environment
- Training and support at on-boarding
- Full-time employment with competitive local compensation
- Professional development and learning
This would be a varied role, drawing on a range of skills to include, but not limited to;
- Support the senior management team, helping them manage their diaries and emails (as required).
- Attend meetings with and on behalf of the senior management team as directed, creating meeting notes/minutes, with particular emphasis on activities with the UNHCR.
- Accompany the senior management team on business trips (as required), which may include international travel (UK/US/Europe).
- Assume responsibility for all the companys administration (paperwork).
- Assume responsibility for all the companys accounting/banking.
- Assume responsibility for all statutory filing.
- Assume responsibility for Human Resources.
- You would be required to work a minimum of 40 hours per week, however you may be required to work as many hours as the role requires without additional pay.
- Your hours of work will be 09.00hrs to 18.00hrs, with an hour for lunch unless otherwise directed and agreed.
- You will be provided with 4 weeks paid holiday per year.
The list above is in no way exhaustive and may include other duties not yet identified. This is a senior position and will provide rapid opportunity for progression. The role is permanent, with an initial trial period of 3 months. We will conduct regular pay-reviews and increase your salary as and when the opportunity arises.
English is a obligatory requairment.
If you are interesteed in this position, please send us your CV in english to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org / +373 60 31 44 98
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA) - Senior Specialist - ODA
- Fundatia de Binefacere Caritas Moldova anunță concurs de selectare a unei Companii de Audit
- Departamentul Cooperare Internaționala, USM anunță concurs pentru funcția de specialist proiecte în Oficiul Proiecte și Granturi
- Специалист по связи с общественностью
- GIZ - Advisor
- Director Operațional (auto service)
- Centrul Internațional ,,La Strada” anunță concurs pentru angajarea unui/unei manager/-e de caz la Serviciul Integrat Regional din Ungheni pentru victimele violenței sexuale
- UNDP Moldova: Security Guard (NPSA3) - Common Services Account Project
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy for the Development of the Policy Document on Digitalization of the Education Sector