GIZ is looking for an Advisor on Integrated Urban Development in Soroca for its project “Strong Businesses and Communities for Moldova”, which is financed by both the European Union as well as the German Government.
This position is expected to start on 15th of July 2023 for a 12-month period, with the possibility of extension until 31 December 2025.
The Advisor can be based in Soroca or Chisinau having the primary role to provide support to project partners in the field of Integrated Urban Development in Soroca. The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- ensuring timely and trustworthy communication between Project and the city administration,
- empowering the city administration in organization and documentation of participatory and inclusive decision-making processes,
- ensuring a good overview of national and international financing programs for infrastructure, participatory processes, planning processes and other relevant sectors,
- enabling the city administration to understand and respond to the requirements resulted from the EU candidate status of the Republic of Moldova, international framework policies, EU policies, national and international policies, and partnership opportunities.
- Master’s degree or other equivalent graduation in Social, Human or Technical Sciences (e.g. Management, Organisational Development, Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning),
- at least 3 years of professional working experience in areas of local development and/or infrastructure project development,
- in depth understanding of the city administration / local public authority and civil society,
- previous professional expertise in interacting with local and regional public authorities, intermediary organisations, international cooperation organizations as well as government stakeholders,
- ability to establish and coordinate networks consisting of a wide range of partners from diverse backgrounds. This includes relevant actors and decision makers from local and international organisations, public authorities, the academic sector, and other relevant stakeholders,
- excellent written and verbal skills in Romanian and English,
- fluency in the use of software applications, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Microsoft 365,
- ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills,
- driver licence category B,
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references, and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 2nd of July 2023, time 15:00 to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Manager Vânzări Regional
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Școala de Jurnalism din Moldova angajează Manager Marketing
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert juridic al Direcției legislație bancară
- The U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Media Grants Coordinator
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Performance Management Advisor, Data for Impact (D4I) Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de supraveghere bancară continuă
- Specialist Protecție Date cu Caracter Personal