Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor - Recruitment for national consultant position
Centrul de Drept al Avocatilor is looking for qualified persons for national consultants position to support the “Enhancing the Rule of law system-wide capacities to address justice needs of vulnerable groups, including displaced people and host communities and empowering Vulnerable groups to claim their rights and access legal remedies for their grievances”project.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Service contract, part-time
Chisinau, Balti, Soroca
Date of publication:
3 May 2023
14 May 2023
Terms of Reference:
- Provide advice and support in the context of solving the grievances displaced persons face, including in the context of the temporary protection mechanism, as well as document positive and negative scenarios of the temporary protection system
- Provide expertise, knowledge and tools with 5 civil society organisations working in the regions of the country( Balti, Soroca, Causeni, Cahul and Comrat), aiming to strengthen the capacities thereof to become active stakeholders in the context of mainstreaming the needs of displaced persons and host communities.
- Provide support and guidance to a network of Ukrainians engaged facilitation of access to justice
- Refer persons of concern to relevant state authorities for any type of available assistance and monitor the access to the national social, legal, educational and medical assistance.
- Provide expertise and counselling to local authorities
- Ability to produce high quality reports and analysis
Qualifications and skills required:
- University degree, preferably in international law or human rights law.
- Lawyer license would be considered an advantage
Experience and knowledge:
- Previous work experience in the area would be considered as advantage
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, use of databases
- Good analytical skills and good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under stress and in crisis situations.
- Cultural and gender awareness.
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Driver license.
CDA is committed to workforce diversity. Women and men, persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, LGBTQI+ as well as refugees and other non-citizens legally entitled to work in the Republic of Moldova, are encouraged to apply.
Please provide details in CV on your past employments and two references.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com . Applicants selected will be contacted via email.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind scrierea de proiecte și accesarea de granturi pentru ONG-urile membre URONPIC
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Manager servicii de plasament de tip rezidențial copii A.O.„CONCORDIA.Proiecte Sociale”
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- AO HELP angajează Comunicator/comunicatoare și relații cu publicul
- U.S. Embassy is hiring an Education Outreach Coordinator
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției administrare patrimoniu
- Solidarity Fund PL în Moldova angajează Specialist/ă junior management intern (Suport IT)
- Termen extins - pentru selectarea unui expert/ unei experte sau a unei agenții pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate