Caritas Moldova is hiring a Project Manager
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Caritas Moldova
About Caritas Moldova
Founded in 1995, Caritas Moldova is part of the Caritas Internationalis network. It aims to carry out the charitable and social action of the Church - reaching out to the poor, vulnerable and excluded, regardless of race or religion, to build a world based on justice and fraternal love.
As Project Coordinator, you will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with stakeholders in support of Caritas Moldova’s work to serve conflict-affected Ukrainians in Moldova. You will provide accompaniment and support on overall program quality management.
To Apply: Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com by April 30, 2023.
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise project team and liaise with consultants and other collaborators involved.
- Prepare and manage action plans for the project and coordinate project activities.
- Contribute to, and in some cases lead, the development of the technical design for proposals. Support the process of preparation, design, submission, and approval of project proposals.
- Help ensure a cross-sectoral approach integrating gender, protection mainstreaming, and resilience.
- Ensure communication with project partners and compliance with contractual obligations from partnership agreements.
- Manage project budget and other human and materials resources.
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with project partners, beneficiaries and funders.
- Monitor progress achieved towards the proposed objectives and draft reports to donors, partners, and beneficiaries.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to make sound judgment and decisions
- Very good planning, monitoring and organizational skills
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in capacity building of local partners especially related to PQM, and MEAL
- Strong partnerships and localization approach.
- Knowledge of church networks and Caritas Internationalis is highly preferred
- Extremely flexible and able to cope with stressful situations
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to influence and get buy-in from people not under direct supervision
- Master Degree in International Development, International Relations or related field required. Additional experience may substitute for some education.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant field-based project management experience required.
- Experience in managing moderately complex projects, preferably with an international NGO.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
Required Languages – Written and spoken proficiency in English and Romanian.
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel within Moldova.
Key Working Relationships:
Internal: Caritas Moldova Director, HR and Financial Staff, Procurement and Administrative Staff, other coordinators.
External: Catholic Parishes, community members, collective center employees, other NGO and faith-based actors.
Caritas Moldova is committed to the protection of children, vulnerable adults and employees against any form of abuse and exploitation.
Caritas Moldova welcomes as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Caritas Moldova’s recruitment procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNFPA Communication Consultant - National Agency for Programs Development and Youth Work
- IRI Moldova - Public Opinion Research Associate Moldova
- Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring 2 Senior Project Officers
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” caută psiholog/ ă
- Social Cohesion Project Manager - HEKS/EPER Moldova
- CRS Moldova is hiring Senior Project Officer Small Repairs
- UN House Receptionist (NPSA-4) - Common Services Account Project UN House
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy 'Engineer for Barnahus-type services'
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de jurisconsult principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Project Associate - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project