UNICEF Moldova: Communication Officer, NO-A (TA) Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Communication Officer, NO-A (TA) to support the Progrject Implementation Unit in the communication efforts related to the Multiplier Grant Programme, as well as support in ensuring visibility of UNICEF Moldova and Ministry of Education and Research (MER) interventions.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or related field.
- One-year practical professional work experience in communication, print and broadcast media, or interactive digital media.
- Field work experience.
- Background/familiarity with Emergency situations.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 20 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Procurement and Logistics Assistant (2 positions) - IOM Moldova
- ADDI anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Asistent/ă de proiecte (part-time)
- Specialist (inginer), direcția control implementare în cadrul Oficiului Național de Dezvoltare Regională și Locală
- CRRC angajarează Psihopedagog
- AO FCPS angajează consilier/ă vocațional/ă
- Project Assistant at the Alliance of Small and Medium Enterprises from Moldova
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- Medic reabilitolog
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - UNDP Moldova/PBF Project
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției consolidarea reglementării și autorizării financiare