UNICEF Moldova: Programme Associate, GS-6 (FT)_for Moldova nationals only
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a Programme Associate, GS-6 to support the implementation of the EU4Moldova Focal Regions Programme by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor the programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF and EU rules and regulations,
Qualifications and experience:
- Completion of secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative work, accounting/finance, economics, or other substantive area is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Previous experience with EU funded programmes is a very strong advantage.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling web-based management systems.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge of English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is considered as an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 19 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Pestalozzi Children's Foundation from Moldova is looking for the Project Officer Emergency/Education 60-80%
- UNICEF Moldova: National Individual Consultancy 'Engineer for Barnahus-type services'
- The U.S. Embassy is hiring a Housing Coordinator
- AAH is looking for a Logistics Assistant
- UNFPA Programme Associate, Chisinau, Moldova, FTA, GS-7
- Project Assistant, Case Management, Adjudications (IOM Moldova)
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- Security Guard (NPSA3) - Common Services Account Project
- National Programme Officer (SB4.4) on HIV/AIDS prevention and care