Extended deadline: UN Women National Consultant to provide a capacity-building programme on Gender Responsive Peacebuilding
|Application Deadline:||14 Mar 2023, 23:00 (GMT+2:00)|
Application Extended deadline:
10 April 2023, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
|Type of Contract:||Individual Contract|
|Starting date:||03 Apr 2023|
|Reference to the project:||UN Women|
|Expected Duration of Assignment:||Up to 40 working days, within a 12 calendar months|
UN Women within the Peacebuilding Fund’s Project seeks to contract a National Consultant on Gender Responsive Peacebuilding to provide capacity building activities on human security aspects from gender perspective for governmental and non-governmental peace process actors.
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow this link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111552 to see the complete job announcement and apply, following the instructions.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications in one single PDF document:
- All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc);
- Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment;
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview of the consultant’s previous experiences makes the candidate the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. It should reflect the above-mentioned required skills and experience.
- Financial proposal – specifying a total lump sum amount for the task specified in Terms of References. The Financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (daily rate). Please see ANNEX I and ANNEX II.
- Applications received after the close date will not be accepted;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: The ToR and all supporting documents can be found here: https://sc.undp.md/jobs/2779/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Termen extins: CNPAC angajează Ofițer de proiect –entry level
- CRS Moldova is hiring Senior Project Officer, Field Coordinator
- Terre des hommes Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent Social
- Termeni de referință. Concurs de selectare de consultanți-formatori pentru dezvoltarea capacităților profesioniștilor din sectorul educație în vederea sprijinirii incluziunii copiilor refugiați în instituțiile de învățământ din RM
- Grants and Procurement Specialist / Chemonics International Inc
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator al Serviciului relații externe și integrare europeană
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- CRS Moldova is hiring MEAL Officer(CTWWC)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, statistica datoriei externe
- Accountant for ICRC