Extended deadline: UN Women National consultant to develop a series of knowledge products, advocacy papers and regulatory policy recommendations to integrate Gender Equality commitments in peace processes
|Application Deadline:||14 Mar 2023, 14:00 (GMT+2:00)|
Application Extended deadline:
22 Mar 2023, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
29 Mar 2023, 23:59 (GMT+2:00)
|Type of Contract:||Individual Contract|
|Starting date:||03 Apr 2023|
|Reference to the project:||UN Women|
|Expected Duration of Assignment:||Up to 40 working days, within a 12 calendar months|
UN Women within the Peacebuilding Fund’s Project seeks to contract a National consultant to develop a series of knowledge products, advocacy papers and regulatory policy recommendations, highlighting and promoting the importance and benefits of the balanced and meaningful participation of women in peace processes at all levels.
If you are interested in our vacancy please follow this link: https://sc.undp.md/jobs/2777/ to see the complete job announcement with relevant annexes and apply here: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=111553 following the instructions.
Interested candidates areinvited to submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications in one single PDF document:
- All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from https://www.unwomen.org/sites/default/files/Headquarters/Attachments/Sections/About%20Us/Employment/UN-Women-P11-Personal-History-Form.doc);
- Kindly note that the system will only allow one attachment, please combine all your documents into one (1) single PDF document. Applications without the completed UN Women P-11 form will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further assessment;
- Letter of Intent to include a brief overview of the consultant’s previous experiences makes the candidate the most suitable candidate for the advertised position. It should reflect the above-mentioned required skills and experience.
- Financial proposal – specifying a total lump sum amount for the task specified in Terms of References. The Financial proposal shall include a breakdown of this lump sum amount (daily rate). Please see ANNEX I and ANNEX II.
- Applications received after the close date will not be accepted;
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: The ToR and all supporting documents can be found here: https://sc.undp.md/jobs/2777/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- ADDI anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de Facilitator evenimente tematice (part-time)
- Startup Moldova Angajează Project Assistant
- Communication Analyst (NPSA-8) - The Swiss-UNDP Project: Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Grants Specialist for the USAID Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Требуются работники на производстве в Комрате
- EcoContact: Consultant local responsabil pentru asigurarea serviciilor de secretariat și coordonare a activității Platformei Locale de Mediu
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - Enhancing democracy in Moldova through inclusive and transparent elections (phase II) Project
- Logistician Assistant - HEKS/EPER Moldova