GIZ - Financial Specialist
GIZ is looking for a Financial Specialist for its regional projects Civil Society Support and Public Administration, which are financed by the German Government.
This position is expected to start on 01 April 2023 for a 12 months period, with the possibility of extension. The permanent workplace for this position is in Chisinau.
The primary role of the Financial Specialist is to support the project team with the implementation of financial and administrative processes.
The overall responsibilities covered by this position are as follows:
- ensuring that financial administration functions are in accordance with GIZ standard procedures and rules, and Moldovan legislation in force;
- effectively coordinating activities with finance team at GIZ Country Office and within the project;
- processing and managing all financing/cashflow related procedures;
- organising for and monitoring correct implementation of financing instruments and procurements of services and goods;
- ensuring the effective implementation of internal control and external audit procedures;
- keeping the filing documents for all documents entrusted, both in paper and digital formats;
- support the project manager in document management of the project commission folders (DMS and paper);
- resolving problems that arise in his/her area of responsibility on the basis of existing rules and draw attention to more complex challenges;
- clearly communicating the relevant requirements, conditions and restrictions in terms of his/her capacity to act;
- performing other general financial functions.
- BA and/or Master degree in Economics, Business Administration or related field;
- at least 3 years professional work experience, involving administrative and financial management, contract processing;
- work autonomously and show own initiative;
- be a team player, supportive of colleagues and able to ask for support when required;
- able to work under high pressure to meet deadlines;
- excellent computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, Accounting systems);
- strong attention to detail and confidentiality with strict adherence to international and national norms regarding data protection;
- excellent English and Romanian skills;
- Moldovan citizenship or holding permanent resident status in Moldova.
Applications, including detailed CV, references and motivation letter (in English) shall be sent not later than 17th of March 2023, time 15:00 to the address email@example.com.
Please mention the position name in the title of your application message. Only shortlisted candidates will be asked for an interview. The finalist will be offered a fixed-term employment contract based on a 40-hour weekly work programme and concluded in line with the national labour legislation.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise the position, to cancel the recruitment or offer an appointment at a lower grade or with a modified job description.
GIZ is committed to employment equity in the workplace and encourages qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Specialist, direcția Planificare Operațională în cadrul Oficiului Național de Dezvoltare Regională și Locală
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator, pe durată determinată, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Officer Cash for Rent
- CRS Moldova is hiring Finance Assistant
- CRS Moldova is hiring Project Assistant Education and Psychosocial Support
- Fundația Soros Moldova angajează Ofițer/Ofițeră de Programe în domeniul Justiției
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant decontări interbancare
- Project Associate (NPSA 6) - UNDP Moldova/EU-Confidence Building Measures Project
- AO Laolalta angajează Coordonatoare / Coordonator al Centrului Comunitar în orașul Dondușeni cu program part time
- Termen extins: APSCF contractează prestator servicii de consultanță privind elaborarea politicii de salarizare