UNICEF Moldova: National Indiv Consultancy on Gender-responsive programming
UNICEF Moldova is hiring a national individual consultant to assist the process of gender mainstreaming in the Country Office. The consultant will be primarily technical and programmatic, with the normative advocacy and coordination roles serving a secondary function.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced university degree (Masters or higher) in the social sciences is desired (i.e. sociology, demography, psychology, political science, social policy or economics), public health, public policy, public administration, international development, or in an area relevant to UNICEF’s sectoral work (e.g. Health, Nutrition, Education, Social and /or Child Protection, Social Inclusion etc.), required.
- Academic credentials in gender, highly preferred.
- Minimum four years of progressively responsible professional experience and demonstrated track record of having undertaken and led substantive programming and research on gender and development in key issue areas that are the focus of UNICEF’s Gender Action Plan, required.
- Experience in designing, implementing, managing, and delivering results-based programmes/projects on gender and development or any other cross cutting programmes, required.
- Experience in working with international organizations (working with UNICEF/other UN Agencies highly preferred).
- Experience in emergency response , highly preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluency in Romanian.
- Strong writing and communication skills especially in team environments, highly preferred.
- Ability to work independently with confidence and self-motivation, necessary.
- Highly organized and proactive with timely production of materials, necessary.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 20 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract are valid for the entire period of the contract. Selected candidates are subject to confirmation of fully-vaccinated status against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) with a World Health Organization (WHO)-endorsed vaccine, which must be met prior to taking up the assignment. It does not apply to consultants who will work remotely and are not expected to work on or visit UNICEF premises, programme delivery locations or directly interact with communities UNICEF works with, nor to travel to perform functions for UNICEF for the duration of their consultancy contracts.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- UNDP Moldova: Project Associate (NPSA6) - Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Project Associate (SB3.3)
- Senior Assistant Translator/Interpreter (G6) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- GEO Operations Consultant at Safeguard Global
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- UN Women - National Consultant to support private sector companies to implement Women’s Empowerment Principles: Equality Means Business
- Asociația judecătorilor din Republica Moldova anunță un concurs pentru funcție Asistent Manager (secretar)
- Post temporar vacant ANRE (termen-limită 12.06.2023)
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project
- Alătură-te echipei Technovator