Acted is hiring Infrastructure Officer – Chisinau
ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development) is an international NGO founded in 1993 and headquartered in Paris. Its activities range from emergency relief to development projects. With a team of 5,900 national staff and 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 41 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year, reaching over 20 million beneficiaries. The unprecedented humanitarian disaster faced by the Ukrainians is taking a dramatic turn, and millions of people are displaced in various areas. ACTED helps ensuring they can receive the basic support they need, including water, food and hot meals, blankets, hygiene supplies and access to mobile heating points.
ACTED is fully mobilized in Moldova and needs your help!
ACTED has a zero-tolerance approach to sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment (SEAH) and ensures that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited. All candidates will be subject to satisfactory references and screening checks in line with legal requirements. Any candidate offered a job will sign ACTED’s Code of Conduct and related policies as part of their work contract. All staff are expected to abide by the standards of behaviour outlined in those documents.
Please note that any candidate offered a job will sign the Code of Conduct, and related policies, as part of their work contract. Misconduct can lead to dismissal.
Deadline to apply: 14.04.2023
ACTED is looking for a infrastructure officer to join the Multi-Purpose. Under the guidance of the Country Project Manager the Infrastructure officer will be responsible in charge of several different projects. His main responsibilities will be to ensure the effective and efficient delivery of technical assistance. His key responsibilities will be to implement and verify the quality of ongoing project activities for the Department of Infrastructure. The successful candidate will be based in Chisinau but will work also in Edinet and other areas where ACTED will be implementing its projects.
- The Infrastructure Officer will be responsible for:
- Involvement to manage development and implementation of all for Proposals within the Infrastructure Department.
- Manage and review quality of implemented activities within the projects for Infrastructure Department.
- Ensure efficient and effective provision of technical assistance.
- Provide advisory and technical support to EU PRO on engineering issues, with particular attention on coordinating activities with other departments.
- In cooperation with the Project Manager and the Support Services Team, ensure efficient and effective using of the budget for Infrastructure Department.
- Contribute to the Programme planning activities and ensure delivery of approved Work, Procurement, Financial, and other Sector related plans.
- With support from the logistics department, organize events and visibility related functions related to the Infrastructure Department.
- Monitor and evaluate performance of service providers and retainers supporting Department activities.
- Provide advice to the Programme Coordinator on infrastructure related activities.
- Undertake any other tasks as reasonably assigned by the Line Manager.
- Technical higher education.
- Significant building or Infrastructure knowledge and/or project management experience.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure and also be able to think pro-actively during project implementation.
- Experience in building maintenance, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Previous experience in development assistance or related work for a donor organization, governmental institutions, NGO is a very strong advantage.
- English language not less than Intermediate level.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, and flexibility in cultural and organizational terms.
- Good time management.
Benefits: Official employment from first day, International organization, additional paid leaves, Opportunities for growth, Competitive salary, Satisfaction from achieved results and supporting refugees, improving English skills working with international staff, Fresh fruit mix in the office, Psychological support through sessions.
In order to apply for this position please follow the below sample suggestions:
- CV with no more than 1-4 pages in ENGLISH language - named as First_Last_Name_ desired position_CV;
- Send Letter of intention name as - First_LastName_desired position_Letter of Intention.
Please apply only if you are able to work full time.
Before applying, please make sure that you have read the requirements for the position and that you qualify.
Applications from non-qualifying applicants will most likely be discarded by the recruiting manager. Send your application (resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also mention the name, position and contact details of at least two references, including the line manager during your last job. Family members are to be excluded.
ACTED - reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any time.
*All of the information you provide during the application process will only be used for the purpose of progressing your application, or to fulfil legal or regulatory requirements if necessary. It will be held securely by us whether the information is in electronic or physical format.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Child Protection and Mental Health and Psycho-social Support Officer - Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Specialist principal, Direcția servicii și lucru de tineret, Agenția Națională pentru Dezvoltarea Programelor și Activității de Tineret
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- Fundatia Tony Hawks Centru angajeaza Psiholog
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Centrul Clasa Viitorului recrutează doi profesori de limbă engleză
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- Anunț de angajare - șofer / șoferă în cadrul echipei mobile
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului