UNICEF Moldova: Social Policy Specialist, NO-C (FT) Chisinau, Moldova (for Moldova nationals only)
UNICEF Moldova is seeking to hire a Social Policy Specialist, NO-C to provide technical support to the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all stages of social policy programing and related advocacy from strategic planning and formulation to delivery of concrete and sustainable results.
Qualifications and experience:
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics and/ or Finance, Public Finance, Policy, Social Sciences, International Development, Political Science, or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in relevant professional work experience is required.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Romanian and working knowledge in English is required. Knowledge of Russian or another official UN language is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To read more detailed information and apply for this position, please visit UNICEF webpage
Extended application deadline: 6 March 2023
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion. Women, persons from vulnerable groups, such as persons with disabilities, Roma and other ethnic, linguistic or religious minorities, persons living with HIV, as well as persons from other underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply. Applicants from under-represented groups will be given priority in case of equal qualification. UNICEF is committed to reasonably accommodate the working environment for the persons with disabilities.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
UNICEF appointments are subject to medical clearance. Appointments are also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19). Government employees that are considered for employment with UNICEF are normally required to resign from their government before taking up an assignment with UNICEF. UNICEF reserves the right to withdraw an offer of appointment, without compensation, if a visa or medical clearance is not obtained, or necessary inoculation requirements are not met, within a reasonable period for any reason.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Child Protection and Mental Health and Psycho-social Support Officer - Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de consilier juridic Direcția avizare juridică și contencios
- Specialist principal, Direcția servicii și lucru de tineret, Agenția Națională pentru Dezvoltarea Programelor și Activității de Tineret
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- Fundatia Tony Hawks Centru angajeaza Psiholog
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- Centrul Clasa Viitorului recrutează doi profesori de limbă engleză
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- Anunț de angajare - șofer / șoferă în cadrul echipei mobile
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului