WeWorld Moldova is looking for psychologists
WeWorld is an Italian organization working since 1971 in international cooperation and humanitarian aid. Italian member of ChildFund Alliance, global network for the defense of children's rights and present in 27 countries.
The outbreak of the war in Ukraine has put millions of people at risk: WeWorld took action immediately to provide aid to refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine to find refuge in Moldova. The main sectors of intervention are child protection, psycho-social support mainly to women and children, distribution of hygiene, food and non-food items, and education in emergency, livelihood and social cohesion.
Duty station: Chisinau, Moldova or Mobile Teams
Starting date: as soon as possible
Application closing date: 10.03.2023
Providing psychological and psychosocial support to adults and children to improve their mental health and psychosocial wellbeing.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Psychologist implements Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) activities as defined in the project. S/he provides direct support to victims of armed conflict fleeing Ukraine when needed and assists in conducting assessments and contributes to the overall MHPSS operational response in Moldova.
- Carrying out psychological assessment to evaluate individuals' mental health and behavioral functioning
- Providing individual and group counselling, lectures and master classes on relevant topics (stress management, post-traumatic stress disorder etc.)
- Monitoring and follow up of clinical cases through referral to national and international specialized organizations
- Planning and organizing the work schedule on a weekly/monthly basis and reporting on the activities implemented to WeWorld's focal point, ensuring a constant flow of information and communication
Education and Professional Experience required:
- Bachelor degree in Psychology
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Fluent in Russian and/or Ukrainian and good knowledge of English
Please note that the interview will be conducted in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The work schedule and other details will be discussed with the employer during the interview.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their CV (or Resume) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th of March 2023.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Terre des hommes Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Asistent Social
- IRI Moldova - Public Opinion Research Associate Moldova
- Grants Specialist for the USAID Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției consolidarea supravegherii financiare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al Direcției rezoluție bancară
- Relansare: Manager, Centrul de monitorizare a traficului
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de administrarea paginilor instituției pe rețelele de socializare
- CRS Moldova is hiring MEAL Officer
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/EU Confidence Building Measures Programme (EU CBM V)
- Termeni de referință. Concurs de selectare de consultanți-formatori pentru dezvoltarea capacităților profesioniștilor din sectorul educație în vederea sprijinirii incluziunii copiilor refugiați în instituțiile de învățământ din RM