Street Child: Project Coordinator - Childcare Services
Street Child Moldova is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator for the The National Program for Childcare Services for Children aged up to 3 years old 2023-2026 (here, National Program).The National program represents the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection’s vision to create and deliver quality childcare services to enable children to enjoy holistic development and education and to support equity from an early age.
The Project Coordinator will also overview the Street Child and Global Schools Forum's implementation effort as part of the national Program, that aims to (i) ensure access to essential early education for refugee learners from Ukraine whilst expanding access to equitable, quality early education for early learners from Moldova and Ukraine; (ii) generate real-time evidence to inform early education expansion plans of the Government of Moldova as anticipated in the 2030 Moldova Strategy; and (iii) leverage real-time evidence to engage and expand global evidence on early education in emergencies.
Role Purpose and Responsibilities
The main responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to coordinate the design and implementation of the National Program. The Project Coordinator should have a strong background in partnership building and implementing, preferable in the context of Eastern Europe/Moldova.
Coordination responsibilities: 70%
- Alongside the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, coordinate the governmental and development partners in the Working Group for the National Program
- Lead coordination meetings with governmental and development partners
- Monitor the action plan implementation of the National Program
- Develop proposals and outreach strategies
- Present the National Program at meetings and high-level events
- Foster and maintain relationships with Program partners to develop and implement the action plan
- Implementing the monitoring and impact evaluation frameworks and ensuring data is collected regularly to respond to agreed indicators
- Preparing both narrative and financial reports for the Program as needed
Operational responsibilities : 20%
- Formulate the operationalization of the implementation plan
- Identify implementation actors
- Provide technical support to partners where needed
- Lead the Street Child Moldova team to effectively manage and support implementing partners.
Other - 10%
Master’s Degree in education or relevant areas such as International Development, Project Management or related fields (or equivalent work experience).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on education project management and implementation with working INGO or related background
- Experience (minimum 2 years) developing and implementing complex education activities, preferable in an emergency, humanitarian or conflict setting.
- Knowledge and experience of safeguarding and protection in programme design and implementation.
- Proven experience of successful proposal development both independently and as part of a team.
- Capacity to function both independently and as an engaged team member.
- Experience in designing monitoring and evaluation frameworks in education programming and data collection and analysis.
- Understanding of the political and cultural context in Moldova/Eastern Europe.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Romanian
About Street Child
Street Child is a UK-based non-governmental organisation with a sustained, high-impact presence in twenty-one countries. We aim to ensure that every child can go to school, get a quality education, and be safe. For over a decade, Street Child has been working in some of the world's most challenging places in Africa and Asia to ensure that every child has the right to a recognised education. To date we have significantly transformed the lives of more than 860,400 children, and we are committed to supporting one million more by 2025.
Our key areas of expertise include education and child protection, children in emergencies, family empowerment and local leadership (localisation). As much as we support governments to provide free, quality education and a secure future for all children, including and prioritising the most vulnerable including those street-connected, minority groups, etc., we also help communities to take ownership of these goals for a truly sustainable impact.
AET’s commitment to Safeguarding
As part of Street Child, AET is committed to the safeguarding and protection of the communities we serve, our partners, our volunteers, and our staff.
As part of this commitment to safeguarding, all offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate background checks. Street Child also participates in the Inter Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme. In line with this Scheme, we will request information from job applicants’ previous employers about any findings of sexual exploitation, sexual abuse and/or sexual harassment during employment, or incidents under investigation when the applicant left employment.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com by 9am on Monday 20th March 2023. We will be reviewing applications as they are submitted so interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Social Cohesion Project Manager - HEKS/EPER Moldova
- Child Protection and Mental Health and Psycho-social Support Officer - Moldova
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Termen extins: APSCF contractează prestator servicii de consultanță privind elaborarea politicii de salarizare
- Asistent/coordonator de proiect (full-time) – Centrul de Instruire în Domeniul Sănătății Reproductive (CIDSR)
- Specialist principal (2 funcții vacante), Agenția Națională pentru Dezvoltarea Programelor și Activității de Tineret
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal în raportări
- USAID MISRA is looking for an IT consultant (further consultant)
- Fundația Soros Moldova angajează Ofițer de Programe în domeniul Justiției. Termen-limită extins.
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al Direcției rezoluție bancară