Laolaltă is recruiting Community Feedback Mechanism Assistant
AO “Laolalta” (LAOLALTA) is an NGO founded in 2020 by the members of the “Together Against Covid-19" Initiative and is the co-founder of the "Moldova for Peace" Initiative from the first days of the Russian invasion on the territory of Ukraine. The organization's mission is to contribute to an involved society through programs and projects that empower citizens in community mobilization, good cooperation with the authorities and mutual accountability.
LAOLALTĂ, in partnership with UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, implements programs to provide support and access to protection services for refugees from Ukraine. The projects implemented by LAOLALTĂ contribute to increasing the degree of integration, participation and involvement of refugees.
Period of employment: 01/03/2023 - 31/12/2023
Part time position: 20 hours per week
- Day to day management of CFM hotline, CFM email, feedback forms and logbooks;
- Lodging, directing and follow up of complaints in close coordination with MEAL Manager;
- Receive and process feedbacks and complaints from beneficiaries and other target groups;
- Regular communication to beneficiaries and local community members;
- Management of the CFM tracker (logbook) in close coordination with MEAL Manager;
- Support in the improvement and establishment of CRM good practice to ensure accountability and all feedback is responded to in a timely manner;
- Ensure confidentiality of complaints and information received from various sources;
- Closely work with safeguarding and protection officer;
- Draft and revise any CFM materials (policies, regulations, leaflets, posters, etc.), if necessary;
- Implement the CFM related activities and preparing high-quality deliverables, including keeping records of received requests, complaints and feedback and ensure follow-up of each and every case, as well as, contributing to complaints’ resolution process and CFM’s statistics;
- Work in close collaboration with the project team and key stakeholders;
- Conduct trainings on CFM to staff, beneficiaries, service providers, etc.;
- Participate in collecting beneficiary feedback received through the complaints and feedback mechanism, as well as through observation and direct interaction with beneficiaries during the activities conducted at the premise of AO Laolalta;
- Ensure that timely response is provided to all complainants (i.e. by maintaining overview of response dates and engaging with relevant staff and/or investigation committees);
- Support investigations by communicating with complainants according to the investigation protocols;
- Analyze and prepare summaries and statistics of complaints and feedback to be used by project teams for improvement of the project implementation;
- Ensures proper documentation and follow-up of received cases with relevant programme/project staff and ensures that feedback loop is completed;
- Collaborate with program staff to ensure timely execution of assigned CFM related activities;
- Obtaining up-to-dated information of implemented activities from the project team, in order to fully perform her/his information/follow-up role towards beneficiaries;
- Raise awareness of AO Laolalta’s CFM among different stakeholders;
- Assist the project team in strengthening the accountability mechanisms at project level, in particular related to CFM;
- Critically reflect the CFM tools and methods in everyday work in order to improve the existing mechanisms;
- Contributes to lessons-learnt on programmatic level;
Major Qualifications / Skills:
1. Minimum BSc/BA Degree in public administration, community development, social science, development studies, monitoring and evaluation or other related fields of studies;
2. Minimum of 2 years of experience in data collection, processing, analysis and reporting;
3. Experience in data collection tools (Kobo, etc.);
4. Computer skills: MS Excel, Power Point, etc.;
5. Proficiency in English, Russian;
6. Ukrainian or Romanian would be an asset;
7. Demonstrated experience in managing day to day communication in challenging contexts;
8. Previous experience in working with local communities;
9. Experience in conducting assessments;
10. Ability to manage competing priorities;
11. Capacity to work within high pressure environments;
12. Takes initiative and responsibility, but is able to work as part of a wider team.
Due to the urgency, recruitment will be done on a rolling basis, thus the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
Closing date for applications is 27/02/2023.
We reserve the right to choose the most suitable candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send the CV and cover letter in English and 3 references to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Personal data will be processed for employment purposes only.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Angajăm Șef/ă Centrul de Tineret Botanica
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert coordonator al Serviciului relații externe și integrare europeană
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal, responsabil de control și evaluare riscuri
- Operations Assistant (Field Support) – IOM Moldova
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția reglementarea, licențierea și dezvoltarea sistemelor de plăți
- Senior Driver/Dispatcher (G3) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- Operations Assistant (Data Processing) - IOM Moldova
- CRS Moldova is looking for Summer Intern - Finance
- Education consultant to support the Ministry of Education and Research and Project Management Team under Moldova Higher Education Project