FTA hires 2 trainers in the Animation Specialties (Blender /3D-Texturing Modeling Application Course and respectively Game Design (Blender /3D-Texturing Modeling Application Course)
THE MOLDOVA FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES ACTIVITY (FTA) HIRES:
1 TRAINER IN THE ANIMATION SPECIALTIES AND
1 TRAINER IN GAME DESIGN SPECIALTIES
01. PROJECT OVERVIEW
The Moldova Future Technologies Activity (FTA) continues USAID’s and the Government of Sweden’s legacy of sector competitiveness programming in Moldova, building on lessons learned, adaptions, progress, and relationships of previous programs over the past 15 years. Continuing previous successes in facilitating the development of diverse local partners, FTA uses a global market systems framework to build capacity for sustainable, systemic progress while applying best practices to new partners and sectors. FTA co-creates systemic interventions with Moldovan partners to transform selected sectors by applying new technologies, promoting innovation, and integrating with global markets. FTA fosters the integration of Moldova’s green, digital, and creative innovations across the entire economy, while also focusing on the development of five target sectors: light manufacturing, information and communication technology (ICT), precision engineering, creative industries, and digital media. The Moldova Future Technologies Activity is implemented by Chemonics International, Inc.
FTA project hires 2 trainers in the Animation Specialties (Blender /3D-Texturing Modeling Application Course and respectively Game Design (Blender /3D-Texturing Modeling Application Course)
02. POSITION DESCRIPTION
FTA, ‘Professions of the Future’ project - implemented by the Ministry of Education and Research of the Republic of Moldova, with the support of the Future Technologies Activity (FTA), financed by USAID and Sweden - implemented at the State Pedagogical University "Ion Creanga", Faculty of Fine Arts and Design for the training of young people in the Animation and Game Design higher education programs.
03. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The trainer's responsibilities will be based on 4 Deliverables implemented in the training and education process during March - May 2023, namely:
- conducting training in Animation Specialties (Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course/ 60 academic hours) and/or respectively Game Design (Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course, 60 academic hours)/Deliverable no.1
- organizing a trainer training (ToT/ 12 hours) for each course/Deliverable no.2
- developing the curricula for each taught course, namely for Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course, respectively Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course/Deliverable no.3
- developing the Course Support (teaching material for students) for the Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course, respectively Blender /Modeling 3 D-Texturing Application Course / Deliverable no.4
- higher education, bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of animation and/or game design;
- at least 3 years of professional experience in the fields relevant to teaching;
- excellent communication and interaction skills with different categories of people;
- responsibility, professionalism, ability to work in a team, focus on results, learn and develop continuously, solve problems and work with minimal supervision;
- excellent command of the Romanian language (including excellent writing skills), knowledge of English and Russian;
- experience in developing didactic materials (curriculums, agendas, course materials).
05. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The offers, drafted in Romanian, are to be sent in electronic format to the address firstname.lastname@example.org by February 15, 2023, at 5:00 p.m., and must contain (scanned copies):
- the extract from the state register certifying the registration of the bidder - economic agent or the identity card of the bidder- natural person;
- the financial offer;
- the CVs of the expert/experts and documents confirming their qualifications (diplomas, licenses, certifications), specifying 2 reference persons and contact details (phone, email, position);
Possible clarifications can be requested at the email address email@example.com.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Inginer Power&Hvac (electrician)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de inginer coordonator în domeniul administrare infrastructură TIC
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic infecționist
- National IT Expert (SSA) - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de șef-ajunct al direcției rezoluție bancară
- Plan International is hiring for Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist (Extended Deadline)
- Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA-8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- Termen extins! Asociatia Obsteasca Asociatia de Educatie Civica "Viitorul Incepe Azi" anunta concurs de selectare a unui expert pentru elaborarea studiului privind riscurile si oportunitatile implementarii solutiei online de inscriere a copiilor la gradin
- Complexul Phoenix angajează expert in acreditarea serviciilor sociale pentru copii și pentru bătrâni
- [Extindere termen limită] MOVCA angajează expert/ă advocacy / analiza politicilor publice