Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring Office Assistant
Are you interested in supporting the functioning of the Council of Europe Office in Chisinau? Would you like to contribute to the activities of an International Organisation working for human rights, democracy and the rule of law? If so, our job offer may be the right opportunity for you!
As an Office Assistant, you will:
- assists the Head of Office and Deputy Head of Office in keeping abreast with country developments in all the areas of work of the Council of Europe – human rights, democracy, rule of law - and reports on activities in progress;
- seeks and collects information, data and documentation on country developments, prepares thematic notes;
- processes and after researching, drafts correspondence, documents, presentations and assists in preparing reports and other documents (briefing notes, newsletters, etc.);
- ensures the administrative assistance and the organisational support for the activities of the Office, including the organisation of meetings and visits from the Secretariat (including high-level), as well as preparation of meeting files;
- prepares and carries out the practical and logistical organisation of visits, meetings, official journeys and other events;
- participates in meetings and follows up on actions agreed;
- contributes to organization of project events in close cooperation with the project teams;
- updates and maintains the Office’s agenda and central files;
- receives visitors, answers and filters telephone calls;
- co-ordinates input to contributions and correspondence and ensures follow-up;
- ensures the circulation of pertinent information and documents within the Office, both in writing and during meetings;
- provides linguistic assistance in translating/summarising texts;
- provides ad hoc interpretation for the Office during meetings;
- establishes solid working relations and works in close contact with other internal and/or external counterparts to ensure the co-ordination of all the activities;
- promotes Council of Europe values internally and externally.
As a minimum, you must have:
- Completed full course of general secondary education followed by a post-secondary qualification corresponding to at least two years of studies;
- At least three years of relevant administrative experience;
- have an excellent knowledge of Romanian (mother tongue level) and a very good knowledge of English;
- be a citizen of the host country or one of the 46 member States of the Council of Europe;
- be under 65 years of age at the closing date of this vacancy notice.
What we offer
If successful, you may be offered employment based on temporary contracts at grade B3 Employment is limited to 31 December 2023 and may be extended. You will receive a basic monthly gross salary of € 1108,30 which is exempt from national income tax. This salary may be supplemented by other allowances depending on your personal situation. You will be affiliated to a pension scheme and social and medical insurance. You will also benefit from 32 working days leave per year and other advantages (including flexible working hours, training and development, possibility of teleworking, etc.).
Deadline for applications is 14 February 2023 (midnight Paris time). You can apply in English or French using the Council of Europe online application system on: www.coe.int/jobs. Please fill out the form providing all requested details and explain how your competencies make you the best candidate for this role. It usually takes a few hours to fill it in, so please take this information into consideration while applying.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- CCF Moldova anunță concurs de angajare pentru poziția de Digital Content Strategist în cadrul departamentului de Comunicare și Fundraising
- Coordonator de proiect - mun. Balti
- Termen Extins: Laolaltă angajează Asistent/ Asistentă Comunicare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal analiză risc sistemic
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de director-adjunct de departament, șef direcție politică macroprudențială
- Management Systems International is hiring for Finance and Administration Manager
- Școala de Jurnalism din Moldova angajează event manager/event manageră
- TERMEN EXTINS: CNPAC angajează Ofițer de proiect – entry level
- Organizația HelpAge International selectează un expert/ o expertă sau o agenție pentru realizarea Entry și Exit Survey într-un proiect din domeniul prevenirii violenței și asistență incluzivă pentru femeile în etate
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului