IREX Moldova vacancy - Project Officer (part-time position)- Extended deadline
IREX is a global development and education organization. We strive for a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world—where individuals reach their full potential, governments serve their people, and communities thrive. With a projected annual portfolio of more than $100 million and more than 600 staff worldwide, we work with partners in more than 100 countries in four areas essential to progress: cultivating leaders, empowering youth, strengthening institutions, and increasing access to quality education and information.
The Russian-Language Television Content Fund project is a US State Department-funded project to bolster Moldova’s information space by supporting the production, procurement, and broadcast of high-quality Russian-language TV content. The project supports the diversification of the television entertainment programming by supporting the locally produced television series and licensing and broadcasting regional content appealing to Russian-speaking Moldovan citizens.
The Project Officer will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for managing the daily implementation of the project. The incumbent will have a good knowledge and understanding of operations and administrations procedures, subgrant implementation and reporting, building and maintaining relationships with selected and potential project partners, and ensuring compliance with donor’s and IREX requirements. This position is a part-time position.
Your Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Sciences or related field required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with national and international non-governmental organizations in Moldova, preferably on projects that receive USG or other international funding.
- Proven experience managing multiple administrative tasks in a demanding, time sensitive work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills required.
- Very strong time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Proactive and comfortable with contemporary digital platforms for collaboration and communication.
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Moldova.
Your Daily Tasks
- Support the design of Project grants opportunities, focusing both on providing the local audiences with quality TV content and professional strengthening of the local creative industry.
- Contribute to the development of the project M&E framework and reporting of the qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Manage and track production subgrant deliverables and ensure timely implementation and reporting.
- Lead the local project communications efforts by identifying and effectively communicating project successes to internal and external audiences and maintaining the appropriate level of project awareness.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with project external consultants and vendors.
- Ensure project’s compliance with donor & IREX requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Support efforts in project planning, budgeting, and administrative issues.
- Collaborate with team in the region and at IREX DC.
- Other duties as assigned.
We conduct background checks on all successful candidates.
This position is not eligible for Immigration Sponsorship.
Submit your application to:
Extended application deadline: February 10, 2023, 6:00 PM (Republic of Moldova time)
Applicants may be selected for an interview on a rolling basis.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Humanitarian Accountability Officer – Moldova
- Termen extins! CNTM anunță Call pentru facilitatori
- Complexul Phoenix din or. Rișcani anunță poziția part-time de Kinetoterapeut
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant principal (C 10), Direcția prevenirea torturii
- Acted is hiring Accommodation Service Assistant - Edinet
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- Concurs de selectare a unui psiholog și a unui jurist/avocat în domeniul prevenirii violenței asupra femeilor în etate
- Extended deadline: NDI Moldova Job Vacancy, Senior Program Assistant - Democratization
- Inițiativa Moldova pentru Pace angajează secretar / secretară a inițiativei