Human Resources Coordinator for the USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA)
Chemonics International Inc. seeks highly qualified candidates for the position of Human Resources (HR) Coordinator for the USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA). Chemonics International Inc. (www.chemonics.com) is a U.S.-based international consulting firm providing expertise in developing and emerging-market countries since 1975.
USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA) is a five-year project (2022-2027) funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented by Chemonics International. The goal of RCRA is to stimulate a sustainable and inclusive recovery from the regional crisis brought on by the latest Russian invasion of Ukraine and accelerate an inclusive, climate-resilient economic development of rural Moldova by protecting the development gains made with USAID support over the past decade and further stimulate the competitiveness of key economic sectors, including the wine industry, high-value agriculture, and tourism.
The objectives of the Activity are:
- Accelerated export diversification and Western market integration in targeted sectors
- Enhanced economic resilience of small and medium enterprises in targeted sectors
- Improved sector enabling environment to facilitate resilience and Western integration.
The HR Coordinator will support RCRA human resources processes by providing day to day HR support to the project. The HR coordinator will be responsible for the close tracking and confirmation that all human resources related information is received by staff, and that all subsequent forms required for compliance with policies and/or related to benefit of policies are received and on file. The HR coordinator will provide, as needed, support in all recruitment efforts for long-long personnel and consultants led by the Human Resources and Operations Specialist.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Provide support for recruitment processes, including:
- Updating and managing the recruitment tracker.
- Placing job advertisements.
- Printing applications for review and interviews.
- Preparing interview packages for a panel.
- Liaising with selected candidates and confirming interview dates and details.
- Liaising with the hiring manager to support the creation of an interview panel.
- Compiling interview notes by panelists and adding up subsequent scores.
- Provide support for the hiring process, including collecting the information and documentation for candidate’s biodata verification, reference checks, etc.
- Create, maintain, and archive personnel files for local staff (long-term and short-term) in accordance with Chemonics record management standards.
- Ensure all human resources files are kept up to date, update RCRA contact list.
- Support in compiling benefits related reports such as allowances.
- Provide staff with human resources forms and assure the latest guidance and templates are used.
- Prepare and distribute monthly the timesheet template to the RCRA local staff and verify their correct completion and execution.
- Collect and check all staff timesheets and leave requests for submission to COP for signature and Finance team for processing.
- Maintain trackers on staff’s medical expenses and absence including annual leave and sick leave, keeping staff/supervisors informed of balances.
- Track the level of effort (LOE) of short-term consultants on a regular basis.
- Assist local ST consultants in preparing timesheets and expense reports.
- Ensure that all information related to salary increases, leave, and staff termination is documented and saved on file and shared with the Finance team.
- Compile reports and provide the pertinent forms and guidance to all staff related to annual performances, probation reviews, and performance improvement plans in coordination with the human resources office and supervisor.
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manuals.
- Support the achievement of the overall project goals.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Operations and Human Resources Specialist.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of relevant work experience in HR, operations or finance required;
- University degree in economics required;
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian (optional) and proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience implementing donor-funded programming preferred;
- Pay attention to details, be accurate.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred; and
- Demonstrated versatility and integrity, self-driven if needed.
Please send an email with your CV attached and “RCRA HR Coordinator” in the subject line to MDA-RCRA-Recruit@chemonics.md by February 11, 2023. No telephone inquiries, please. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Oficiul Avocatului Poporului anunță concurs pentru ocuparea funcției publice de execuție: Consultant superior (C 11), Direcția politici publice și legislație
- Administrative/Project Assistant (Caritas Czech Republic)
- Laolalta нанимает координаторов общественных центров в городах Кагул, Комрат, Каушаны и Дондушень.
- [Extindere termen limită] Anunț de angajare - medic infecționist
- Specialist Achiziții Junior
- Administrative Assistant within Moldova Water Security and Sanitation Project (MWSSP)
- NRC Moldova is looking for a Protection Officer
- Selectarea unui consultant pentru realizarea instruirilor pentru membrii echipelor multidisciplinare din localitățile partenere proiectului
- Plan International is hiring Child Protection Officer based in Moldova
- Termen extins: APSCF contractează servicii de consultanță privind elaborarea Manualului operațional de gestiune a programelor APSCF și a proiectelor de sub-grant