The U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Guard
The incumbent provides security for Embassy personnel and facilities by conducting access control and visitor screening duties as a member of a local guard program. Prevents unauthorized access, protect life, maintain order, deter criminal attacks against employees, dependents and property and terrorist acts against all U.S. assets, and prevent damage to Government property.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: No prior working experience is required.
JOB KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of the emergency response procedures and notification process, familiarity with state-of-the-art security equipment and processes, awareness of cultural norms and customs required.
- Completion of secondary education, high school diploma or the local equivalent.
LANGUAGE: Level II (Limited Knowledge) Speaking/Reading/Writing English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Russian is required. (This may be tested.)
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand the security control panel and to operate emergency alarms and the public address
- Ability to use state-of-the-art security and radio communication equipment.
- Ability to use Automated External Defibrillator.
- Ability to use fire extinguisher.
- Ability to use personal protective equipment (i.e. batons, pepper spray, handcuffs, and flexi cuffs, etc.).
- Ability to walk and/or stand in a wide variety of weather conditions for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work flexible shift schedules, to include nights, days, weekends, and/or holidays.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Qualifications:All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is January 15, 2023 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application: https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/
Alte anunturi de angajare
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de raportarea financiară și managerială
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, Direcția reglementarea, licențierea și dezvoltarea sistemelor de plăți
- DGPDC angajează psiholog / psihologă în cadrul Serviciului social ,,Centrul maternal de plasament pentru cuplul mamă-copil”
- Acted is hiring Accommodation Service Assistant - Edinet
- U.S. Embassy is hiring a Human Resources Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist coordonator al direcției combaterea spălării banilor și finanțării terorismului
- Hotline Assistant – Moldova
- CRS Moldova is hiring Finance Officer
- Tdh Moldova anunță vacantă poziția de Ofițer de monitorizare și evaluare
- Administrative/Project Assistant (Caritas Czech Republic)