You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
Accountant / Bookkeeper
- To produce quality accounting / financial data
- To carry out powerful financial analyses on a regular basis
- To expand risk and compliance control capacity
- To be a financial support benchmark both internally and externally
- To support the management team (deputy, country director) in making strategic decisions from a financial perspective
Key activities in your role will include
- Objective 1: To Apply the Cash and Bank Management of the Moldovan mission
- Objective 2: Recording of all Transactions in the Accountancy and Archiving of all Supporting Documents
- Objective 3: To Ensure the Appropriate Administrative Management
- Objective 4: To Ensure the Respect and Correct Application of Moldovan Tax Rules and Regulations
- Objective 5: Communication and Reporting
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Educational background on Accounting / Finance management or any other related education
- 2 years experience in Accounting, National and Local fiscal law, preferably with in a non profit sector
- Experience of using Accounting systems and MS, Office proficiency
- business fluency in English, Romanian is a must. Russian is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Organized and methodical
- Proactive-demonstrates the ability to foresee problems and prevent them by acting
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: Long Term
- Base: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and to candidate’s previous experience.
To apply, please to foolow the link https://people.acf-e.org/employ/index.php/form/general/
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.