You'll contribute to ending world hunger by ...
Contribution to facilitation of MEAL components to the Ukrainian crisis in Moldova, ensuring that objectives are met through the effective and efficient implementation of MEAL interventions, as well as implementation of data processing. Data Management Assistant ensures objective and systematic collection, cleaning, and display of qualitative and quantitative data, including monitoring, evaluation, accountability, learning, needs assessment activities. This role also requires written and verbal translation from Russian/Romanian to English and vice versa.
Key activities in your role will include
- Contribute to the development of systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators;
- Support in creation and management of performance indicator tracking systems/databases;
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative data collection processes in support of broader MEAL purposes and ensure adherence to data collection quality standards and protocols;
- Train and oversee the work of survey enumerators to ensure high quality of data collection in field work;
- Carry out field monitoring visits and ensure accurate data collection and data entry
Do you meet the profile required criteria?
- Bachelor degree preferably in research, statistics, social sciences, development studies or other related fields;
- Relevant M&E experience in a development or humanitarian context is preferred;
- Good knowledge and experience in research and statistics, including both quantitative and qualitative data collection;
- Computer skills including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel; Knowledge of advanced data collection and analysis software (such as SPSS, Kobo Toolbox, NVivo) is an advantage;
- English language fluency, Russian / Romanian is an asset
Our remuneration package:
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package:
- Formal work contract: Long Term
- Base: Chisinau (Moldova)
- Salary: according to Action Against Hunger salary scale and to candidate’s previous experience.
- Starting date: ASAP
To apply, please to follow the link: https://people.acf-e.org/employ/index.php/form/general/
Action against Hunger is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work such as but not limited to sexual harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and/or financial misconduct; We expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through endorsing our code of conduct and other related policies and only those who share our values and code of conduct will be recruited to work for us.